Agenda 30?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

My mate Tinfoil hat Dave has plastered this all over social media. Should I tell him to seek help?

“Globalist organizations are establishing worldwide tyranny, which gradually removes all rights, freedoms, and possessions from humanity. They claim this will improve the state of the world. It is called the Great Reset, Agenda 2030, Agenda 21, Build Back Better, New World Order, etc. my mission is to inform you, so you can defend your life.

You don’t believe me..? Go read agenda 2030 yourself…”

Yeah, right.

mudsticks

Squire
My mate Tinfoil hat Dave has plastered this all over social media. Should I tell him to seek help?

“Globalist organizations are establishing worldwide tyranny, which gradually removes all rights, freedoms, and possessions from humanity. They claim this will improve the state of the world. It is called the Great Reset, Agenda 2030, Agenda 21, Build Back Better, New World Order, etc. my mission is to inform you, so you can defend your life.

You don’t believe me..? Go read agenda 2030 yourself…”
Globalist organizations are establishing worldwide tyranny, which gradually removes all rights, freedoms, and possessions from humanity...
You can tell your mate we already know, they've been doing it for years, it's called extractive capitalism.

Send him this picture of some apple blossom, it might be temporarily soothing .

Nature's bounty providing for 'free' -
Well up until we completely trash the ecosystems within which it currently thrives

PXL_20230502_074021564.MP.jpg

Although ofc if you want to have full control over, and rights of harvest from the tree you generally have to get involved in the capitalistic system that gives you the title deeds to the good earth upon which it grows.

It has always been so, or at least it has ever since the land was enclosed and held in private ownership.

Top Bottom