Ethnic minority in pink

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Legendary Member
This is a 'satire is dead' post.
Hunts.JPG

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...oup-says-uk-hunters-protected-ethnic-minority

• Wow
Reactions: C R
Is it 1st April??

AndyRM

Elder Goth
They might actually get away with that, which is a depressing thought.

I'm sure our legal eagle will tell us why it's all entirely reasonable if he's not too busy at a food bank this afternoon.

Badger_Boom

I'm not anti hunting, but someone really needs to give their head a wobble if they think this is even a remotely good idea.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I'm not anti hunting, but someone really needs to give their head a wobble if they think this is even a remotely good idea.

A friend of mine (who lives in California) does "ethical hunting", which I can get on board with because he uses literally everything from what he hunts.

Fox hunting though always seems to have a seriously flimsy rationale behind it which I've never understood.

Cirrus

Any twat that charges around on a horse and uses a pack of dogs to chase and then tear a terrified animal limb from limb is a complete and utter ***** mccuntface.

If certain wildlife need to be culled or numbers kept down there are ethical ways to do that these days. Anything that involves having fun as you kill stuff you're not eating is neither necessary nor moral, whether it's traditional or not. I'd ban sport/trophy hunting altogether as that's basically the same thing writ large. Go clay shooting instead.

Last edited:
Top Bottom