World gone mad!

• Thread starter Deleted member 28
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Yep. Middle aged interrailing. Like normal interrailing but you can afford not to have to sleep on railway platforms.
Because I am limited to school holidays, following one's nose is unwise.
We are heading out from home on Saturday morning. Eurostar to Brussels then to Gent, across Germany (Trier, Lake Konstanz, Munich) then to Bolzano where we are hut to hut walking in the Dolomites, Innsbruck and then sleeper train to Brussels.
I am beyond excited!

Sounds brilliant. Enjoy! ;)

mudsticks

Squire
Yep. Middle aged interrailing. Like normal interrailing but you can afford not to have to sleep on railway platforms.
Because I am limited to school holidays, following one's nose is unwise.
We are heading out from home on Saturday morning. Eurostar to Brussels then to Gent, across Germany (Trier, Lake Konstanz, Munich) then to Bolzano where we are hut to hut walking in the Dolomites, Innsbruck and then sleeper train to Brussels.
I am beyond excited!

Ace..

It also took me a little while to realise the odd guesthouse in Europe doesn't have to break the bank .

'Booking' is one of the upsides of the internet age.👍🏼

Have a lovely time 😊

theclaud

Reading around the chip
You’ve clearly never had the pleasure of letting two maltesers sit in your mouth until they begin to melt and then having a sip of a 12yr old Caol Ila. It will take your breath away. 🥃

(A tip given to participants of a Caol Ila tasting session by the distillery woman.)

They're claggy and they taste of vegetable oil. But I've no objection to this tip if tried with proper chocolate.

mudsticks

Squire
You’ve clearly never had the pleasure of letting two maltesers sit in your mouth until they begin to melt and then having a sip of a 12yr old Caol Ila. It will take your breath away. 🥃

(A tip given to participants of a Caol Ila tasting session by the distillery woman.)

Someone had made a malteaser cheesecake at this wedding party I was at the other day..

Total gack attack But a bit irresistible too.
Your suggestion sounds a bit more civilised, will bear in mind for next trip up your way.
It probs wouldn't work this far south.. .

Fill yer boots!

Ooh, both crunchy and sticky .. 😳

Top Bottom