Alex Jones

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mugshot

Über Member
I'm not going to pretend I know that much about Alex Jones, aside from him being a despicable conspiracy theorist that has enabled and emboldened the likes of Trump and Farage. He's amplified and created horrendous lies which have caused unimaginable distress to victim's families and been lapped up by the slavering dogs he has for followers. He and his ilk are at least in some part to blame for the mistrust and division that we see all around us.
I've heard interviews with him, and seen various bits of his info wars show. He's a bully, a liar, a charlatan and a disgusting sack of pus masquerading as a human being.
Anyway, he's currently on trial to see how much he has to pay to the Sandy Hook victim's families for all the utter bollocks he's been saying about the tragedy for years.
Pump this straight into my veins!

View: https://twitter.com/BGrueskin/status/1554876736852172800?s=20&t=IlsEFNt7XQxrrWUbQyLTQQ

View: https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1554856818450612225?s=20&t=IlsEFNt7XQxrrWUbQyLTQQ

Rusty Nails

Country Member
When I saw this thread title my first thoughts were that I know she can overdo the Welshness on occasion, and the One Show is dross but it's not that bad that she deserves a thread in NACA.

Disappointing that it's just another idiot American.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
He's also been bragging something about declaring bankruptcy in order to avoid paying full damages, thereby being able to drag the trial through the appeal court for years. Which some commentators seem to think is admitting to committing fraud against the court or something like that.

I am not a lawyer, or an American.

stephec

Regular
When I saw this thread title my first thoughts were that I know she can overdo the Welshness on occasion, and the One Show is dross but it's not that bad that she deserves a thread in NACA.

Disappointing that it's just another idiot American.

Snap!

Beebo

Veteran
Jon Ronson has spent a lot of time with Jones in the early days before he became a total train wreck and his interviews are worth listening to.
But I think he now regrets give him exposure.

Beebo

Veteran
He lost again. The court awarded $4.1m in initial damages with punitive damages still to be decided.

The failed text message disclosure is being requested by Congress to see if it has any bearing on the Trump riots.

Bazzer

He lost again. The court awarded $4.1m in initial damages with punitive damages still to be decided.

The failed text message disclosure is being requested by Congress to see if it has any bearing on the Trump riots.
Plus possible perjury charges, in addition to other court appearances I believe are in the pipeline.

albion

Veteran
He is in the exact same level as Trump. Trumps donations actually went up with his 'stop the steal campaign'.
Alex Jones makes his millions from the weak minded in the exact same way.
$165million + to be exact.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/alex-jones-infowars-store-165-million-1281059/

People need to stop hating and get back to informing.

spen666

People need to stop hating and get back to informing.
This applies to everyone on all sides of topical issues.
Whether it be Republican and Democrats
Labour and Tories
Brexit or Remain
Scottish Independence or Not
Abortion or Not
etc etc etc

Like I say in all debatable matters. Its not just those whose views you disagree with who spread hate

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
Labour and Tories
Brexit or Remain
Abortion or Not
etc etc etc

Like I say in all debatable matters. Its not just those whose views you disagree with who spread hate

All just as bad as each other. All just the same.

And there are Very Fine People on both sides.

Beebo

Veteran
Labour and Tories
Brexit or Remain
Abortion or Not
etc etc etc

You can disagree without being disagreeable. And discourse needs to be calmer.
Monetisation of hate speech does seem to be mostly a right wing issue.
But how many Democrats have maligned the parents of murdered children.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
It might be costing him lots of dollars, but, until now, I had never heard of him, now, I know who he is, and, even got links to some of his garbage. Result (for him) I would say.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Labour and Tories
Brexit or Remain
Abortion or Not
etc etc etc

Alex Jones very much spreads hate. Has done for years. Of course, he's allowed to express his views, but they are hateful, poorly informed and seem to be based on 4chan threads.

albion

Veteran
Jones now has to pay another $45.2 million yo the Sandy Hook family.
However I do wonder about the millions in donations received through lies which in itself is fraud.

Trump himself, with his 'stop the steal' campaign, again based on lies, topped $300 million 18 months ago.

Top Bottom