Balanced reporting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
newfhouse

newfhouse

pleb

Bazzer

I shall probably be going for ride on the BH, unless Mrs B fancies a decent walk. And our roofer has signalled his intentions to continue working on our house.

Beebo

Veteran
Stay classy, “King” Brian…

Dozens of Clarence House staff have been given notice of their redundancy as the offices of King Charles and the Queen Consort move to Buckingham Palace after the death of the Queen, the Guardian has learned.

Up to 100 employees at the King’s former official residence, including some who have worked there for decades, received notification that they could lose their jobs just as they were working round the clock to smooth his elevation to the throne.

Private secretaries, the finance office, the communications team and household staff are among those who received notice during the thanksgiving service for the Queen, at St Giles’ Cathedral in Edinburgh on Monday, that their posts were on the line

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ndancy-notice-during-church-service-for-queen

It’s an occupational hazard of the job. Even if you had an elected head of state there would be a similar reshuffle of jobs every time they changed.
I suspect the new Prince of Wales will need a bigger staff now so many will probably transfer over.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
It's a big Fuck Off from me.

To renew or not to renew...

Screenshot_20220913-162237_Yahoo Mail.jpg

OP
OP
newfhouse

newfhouse

pleb
It’s an occupational hazard of the job. Even if you had an elected head of state there would be a similar reshuffle of jobs every time they changed.
I suspect the new Prince of Wales will need a bigger staff now so many will probably transfer over.

View: https://youtu.be/vsLH70BrnnM&t=48

So the title is about ''more balanced reporting'' but it turns out to be a great ''bash the death Queen party'' If you all feel so inclined to do that i guess it's personal choice, but why call the topic something it isn't? Just rename to the bash the death queen party or something.

OP
OP
newfhouse

newfhouse

pleb
So the title is about ''more balanced reporting'' but it turns out to be a great ''bash the death Queen party'' If you all feel so inclined to do that i guess it's personal choice, but why call the topic something it isn't? Just rename to the bash the death queen party or something.

It’s a reaction to the overwhelming tide of uncritical and absurd media coverage. I am aware that a few posts here won’t really balance that out.

I think I might be in favour of the Death Queen Party.

Top Bottom