Debunk the New World Order.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

FishFright

I never really saw much weight in this argument, and it's looking increasingly weaker.

While there is NATO it's just a fantasy in the heads of the anti EU people.

It's easier to spread dirt about imaginary things than pay attention to the real world , probably as the latter takes more effort and plenty of critical thinking.

The NWO is said to be a conspiracy theory but to open minded intelligent people it’s very much real. Anyone on this forum awake?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy_theory)

Well, it took longer than I thought but have we seen the first conspiracy theory on NACA? :scratch:

Technically i didn't fell for Brexit as i was not allowed to vote, i did vote against the treaty of Lisbon but the dutch goverment said something in the lines off ''yeah we held an referendum, the majority said ''no'' but we didn't explain it right so we agree with it anyway.
I'm still against the EU you talk about the uk stripping away rights but the EU has an mandoratory Covid passport, (at least until 2024 i believe but that's off course going to be extended) Has blocked Russia's RT en that other russian ones. (while i don't agree with them it is sometimes refreshing to see with your own eyes how they look at things or spin things, i don't need to government to block it for me.) And a plethora of other things that restrict europeans rights. and that EU army will come too, Ukraine is a perfect storm to fart that idea up again.

While i agree that Brexit isn't perfect, just as british, dutch and most european politics aren't perfect.
I still stand by my opinion that the EU is worse especially long term.

You really need to see a doctor about these brain farts. :laugh:

Rusty Nails

Country Member
While there is NATO it's just a fantasy in the heads of the anti EU people.

It's easier to spread dirt about imaginary things than pay attention to the real world , probably as the latter takes more effort and plenty of critical thinking.
I agree with you about the current fantasy, but if the US falls even more out of love with NATO and pulls the plug if and when Trump or a clone returns, then I think all that could change.

Top Bottom