Donald I, emperor of the world.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AuroraSaab

Epic Member
She is Susan Dell .... she seems to have had extensive plastic surgery making her look really weird. She's 62 years old. She and her husband are billionaires.

So what. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of people like Dunt who think it's ok to mock the appearance of people just because he doesn't like them. This is no different from the idiots who call Michelle Obama 'Big Mike', who is also very rich btw.

Funny to read the comments below Dunt's post. Supposedly Bluesky is where the nice people went when Twitter got too mean. He spent ages telling everyone to move to Bluesky because X was collapsing and Bluesky was where it's at. In 2 years he's only got half the followers he had on X and relatively little interaction.
 
Last edited:

AuroraSaab

Epic Member
The US is strong on Christianity. Surely God has decided that she should live? Logic innit?
Unless religion is only there to serve man's purposes.

I think there used to be a thing here where if the hanging failed twice it was taken as a sign from God and they let you go. Yes, she should sue the government, and she should return to jail without fear of the death penalty. I'm against the death penalty in principle and given the 'life without parole' option available in the US I don't see any reasonable argument in favour of it.
 
Top Bottom