Donald I, emperor of the world.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

briantrumpet

Timewaster
Try getting past the first two paragraphs of today's transcribed Trump interview, then tell me his brain isn't on a one-way trip to la-la land.

https://time.com/article/2026/10/01/donald-trump-2026-interview-transcript/

TIME: I'm curious about your dinner last night with Dario.

Trump: Oh.

Yes, exactly. Do you still disagree with his views on what he calls AI safety?

I spoke to him about his views, and they're much different, I think, than what is portrayed in the media. First of all, I liked him and his wife a lot. They had dinner, and we were going to meet at 7:00. But I was at the big Presidents Cup. I was the chairman of it in Chicago at Marion, which is great. Actually, that was yeah, Medinah, at Medinah, last year, Marion, this time of year, it was really great, and so I called, I said, "Could we make it a little bit later?" He actually saw the helicopter land, so we made it a little bit later. We got in at about 10. We stayed for more than two hours, talked about a lot of things. Very smart guy. Maybe different than I thought, a little bit. Really a little bit different. But no, he understands.


Look, I say, if you're going to seek regulation, they can put you out of business. Now you do have to be responsible for yourself, and there aren't a lot of people that understand what's going on. This is a new one that is much different than people have ever seen before. But my attitude is, we're winning against the world by a lot, and I want to keep winning. There are those that say it's bigger than the industrial revolution, and you would think not. But actually, if you look at the numbers—you ever see these numbers? They're like, they're like straight up in the air. And from our standpoint, we have trillions of dollars being invested in our country because it's probably the biggest business there is. We're the most advanced, we have the, we have the smartest people. And tomorrow I have a big meeting. We have everybody. All the—Dario's coming back.
 

Pblakeney

Shaman
I see that he is now considering pardoning Nixon.
Which is fair enough because compared to him Nixon was not a crook.
 
Top Bottom