Dumb and Dumber

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C R

Über Member
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-65543018

Lozza and Bridgen join forces. No news of a bye election then.

“Now I have reclaimed my freedom," he told a press conference.😂

It is touching how he wants to protect his constituents from the ordeal of having two parliamentary elections in one year.

icowden

Legendary Member
Well I take two positives from this:-
He also predicted he would not be the first MP to switch to Reclaim, saying: "This is just the beginning."
I'm all for the nuttiest Conservatives making themselves even more unelectable and reducing Sunak's majority
Asked about the party's plans for the next election, Mr Fox said they would not stand in every constituency but were planning to target "problematic" MPs.
I'm all for Lozza reducing votes cast for nutty Conservative candidates.

Let us also bask in their glory. In the London Mayoral Election Lozza came 6th and lost his deposit. The candidate for Glasgow Pollok in the Scottish Parliament Election received 114 votes (0.3%). They had one town councillor thanks to a defection, but they then quit.

Winning!!

stowie

Let us also bask in their glory. In the London Mayoral Election Lozza came 6th and lost his deposit. The candidate for Glasgow Pollok in the Scottish Parliament Election received 114 votes (0.3%). They had one town councillor thanks to a defection, but they then quit.

It is worth considering that Lozza, with his significant financial backing and disproportionate media airtime, managed to lose to this chap

1619553373-7b0647c83e17bb5e6a9b906aba96e584.jpg

Whose manifesto included
  • Any McDonalds with a broken McFlurry machine will be shut down and turned into low rent housing
  • Boris Johnson will be forced to shush
  • Turn off all power in London once a year and call it Londoff
  • Prices of Fredos to go back down to 5p
Around 2,000 more Londoners voted for him rather than Lozza.

stephec

Regular
It is worth considering that Lozza, with his significant financial backing and disproportionate media airtime, managed to lose to this chap

View attachment 3833

Whose manifesto included
  • Any McDonalds with a broken McFlurry machine will be shut down and turned into low rent housing

To be fair that manifesto's not too bad.

D

Deleted member 121

His constituency is only a few miles up the road from me. He has a fairly chunky lead going into the next GE. But 6.5% of his constituency has voted BNP as recently as 2010, so he could well win Reclaim's first seat in parliament rather than them getting it by signing Lozza's comical McDocument.

• Sad
Reactions: C R

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.

View attachment 3833

Whose manifesto included

Only 2000?, with a manifesto like that, I would have expected more ;)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Beebo

Beebo

Veteran
I’d forgotten about Bolton.
He’s the guy who had a midlife crisis, became leader of UKIP, then left his wife and kids for a far younger racist girlfriend.

Top Bottom