Gordon Brown 2. The Proper Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

So absolutely anything that went before is now wiped clean? Is that what you are saying? At what point should we restart the clock then, when Boris was voted in, May, Cameron, Cameron/Clegg, Thatcher (but not the Blair/Brown years, they don't count)?
At what point do you think....feck look at what we're heading for ? If you have read any of my posts you'll find I don't have any time for Blair 🙄
But we're looking at a fecking crisis and I'm looking at who's in charge not whether I think Brown has a point.You seem fixated on the past not me.
Who's in charge now...more to the point what the feck are they doing ?

2 Trolls, one thread...tag-team-time....
Not had that for a while. Safespeed, Swiss cats anyone?

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Well that lasted...

that because cookie, like boris has an aversion with the truth.......aswell as not knowing hong kong isnt in the Eu and that he no longer lives in the UK, so brexit is not an issue for him.....

but still like to harp on about it, as if he still lives here.

and now that he is being treated the same way as remoaners keep treating brexiteers by correcting their wrongs in posts, he doesnt like it and puts me on ignore.

Such double standards really, from the remain voting, stolen vote acting hong kong national

Last edited:

jowwy

2 Trolls, one thread...tag-team-time....
Not had that for a while. Safespeed, Swiss cats anyone?

so when brexiteers barrack members they are trolls and when remainers do it, they are british heros.........go learn about solar foodie and stop using a farking microwave to cook, you imbecile

As Jackass has just posted twice in the space of 5 mins, he's on ignore btw, we can assume that the White Lightning must be kicking in now.

Good to know. :laugh:

jowwy

As Jackass has just posted twice in the space of 5 mins, he's on ignore btw, we can assume that the White Lightning must be kicking in now.

Good to know. :laugh:

how do you know i posted twice then........but here we go with remain voters ignoring people, just because they hate to be challenged.

They need to start a new group " Hypocrits are US".......i mean the english teacher cant even spell or get his grammar right.

All uphill

Seems to me that older retired (or elevated) politicians often have useful and interesting points to make whatever disasters they created.

I'd exclude Blair from the above, because of his Messiah complex, and I don't expect Johnson to mature and age well, so it's not universal.

I think GB is worth a listen.

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
@jowwy Is there a particular reason why you're so determined not to let this thread be about what it's actually supposed to be about? Look - I know you're not particularly clever, that's not your fault - but you are sounding more and more like a deliberately obstructive Tory-loving w@nker.

There is a time and place to make your relentless, repetitive, small-minded, bitter little 'points' - and a time to sit down and shut the fück up.

Seems to me that older retired (or elevated) politicians often have useful and interesting points to make whatever disasters they created.

I'd exclude Blair from the above, because of his Messiah complex, and I don't expect Johnson to mature and age well, so it's not universal.

I would add John Major to that as well.

Always worth paying attention to. This is from someone who hates the Tories with every fibre of his being.

jowwy

@jowwy Is there a particular reason why you're so determined not to let this thread be about what it's actually supposed to be about? Look - I know you're not particularly clever, that's not your fault - but you are sounding more and more like a deliberately obstructive Tory-loving w@nker.

There is a time and place to make your relentless, repetitive, small-minded, bitter little 'points' - and a time to sit down and shut the fück up.

im a labour voter...have been all my life.

and as for letting the thread run, you farking remaining brexit toss pots have been trolling brexiteers since 2016, changing posts, not happy with their repsonses etc etc etc....now you farkers are having a taste of your own medicine, you all hit the ignore button.

cause your a bunch of moaning, two faced, remainer self-gratification artists.....hope that helps.

As for telling me to sit down and shut the fark-up you farking keyboard warrior piece of shoot.....fark off

Craig the cyclist

Über Member

And quite simply, that is because they will no longer have to actually implement their Damascus like turns. When they leave office and no longer have any responsibility for anything they are full of good ideas.

So far from being irrelevant because it was 14 years ago, decisions made in the past have an inevitable impact further down the line. It is too easy to write off the Blair/Brown decisions as being too long ago. Just look at how many people are still blaming Thatcher for shutting the mines and impacting on that industry. How would it be if I said it was 40 years ago, just move on it isn't relevant now? Lots of you on here would be all over me for that.

Top Bottom