How corrupt can this Gov get?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
Petition for independent scrutiny of PM for alleged breaches of the ministerial code.
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/598145

Archie_tect

Self induced coma.
... like a red coach travelling up the fast lane of the M1 on cruise control with a sleeping driver.

Last edited:

mudsticks

Squire
As a populace we have been failed.

Yes, but also.

As a populace we've largely allowed it.

Through inattention, and apathy.

And that lazy cynicism, adopted by so many that says politics is
'boring'

That all politicians are the same.

Whilst simultaneously falling for ridiculous three word slogans that imply the most complicated and ill-advised political act of self harm that we've seen in our lifetimes is in any way achievable, or wise.

:sad:

mudsticks

Squire
Are we a failed state yet?

My German farm help has visitors coming from there next week.

One of them enquired in all seriousness whether they should bring 'extra' food* on account of the shortages.

That gives an impression of how 'well' we're doing, looked at from outside.

Poverty tourism , here we come..:sad:

*I did intimate that extra cheese and chocolate wouldn't go amiss. :whistle:

Shortages or not..

MrGrumpy

Regular
My German farm help has visitors coming from there next week.

One of them enquired in all seriousness whether they should bring 'extra' food* on account of the shortages.

That gives an impression of how 'well' we're doing, looked at from outside.

Poverty tourism , here we come..:sad:

*I did intimate that extra cheese and chocolate wouldn't go amiss. :whistle:

Shortages or not..
I think it’s worse in certain areas of the country , spent a week in Yorkshire and it’s been ok however , a lot of the fresh food is local supplied . Which is nice to see, something we don’t see a lot of in the central belt of Scotland !

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Honestly, I love this thread, it is absolutely hilarious :laugh:

A bunch of whingey, whiney left wingers moaning about a Conservative government. It makes me laugh out loud at some of the posts. It is like you are on a mission to be more insulting about the government than the post before.

Utterly hilarious, please don't stop, it cheers me up to come back in here every now and again to see how much further into the depths of pointless despair you can all sink, awesome :notworthy:

Top Bottom