Liz Truss - the first 100 days....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ebikeerwidnes

She's clearly insane and in need of an intervention.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F74JAsGM8Go

The part where she says that she was prevented from implementing her policies by 'activists' is peak insanity.

She sidelined the OBR, the BOE and fired the top civil servant at the Treasury so she could implement her policies which, as we all know, smacked the UK economy into a wall, with the IMF stating that if the BOE hadn't waded into the market with around 64 billion quid, the world would've seen another Liehmen Brothers.

Yes - exactly - without these meddling busybodies that just try to interfere with things that the important people KNOW needs to be done then we would all be far better off

(note - by "we" I mean her and "the right people" - not us
clearly)

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Sadly I can believe why she's given any kind of platform.

An utter balloon.

She's like a Victorian sideshow competing with Rees Mogg to see who could be the weirdest.

multitool

Shaman
Sadly I can believe why she's given any kind of platform.

An utter balloon.

She's like a Victorian sideshow competing with Rees Mogg to see who could be the weirdest.

Extremists are always given platforms these days, aren't they? It's clickbait.

I reckon she represents a small handful of Tory MP only. She probably has the support of a large raft of Tory party members which is, of course, why she is trying to grab airtime.

This is all about who will be the next leader of the Tory party and as we all know is party members, and not MPs, who have a vote.

Top Bottom