Liz Truss - the first 100 days....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

albion

Guru
Labout needs to use 'Root out the Tories'

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis

Not when she says it....

I do think it shows a certain tenacity* that they went ahead with that slogan even though they couldn't use the word 'Great', for obvious reasons despite it being the name of the actual country.

*desperation

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
I do think it shows a certain tenacity* that they went ahead with that slogan even though they couldn't use the word 'Great', for obvious reasons despite it being the name of the actual country.

*desperation

The Guardian is reporting that 60 MPs have signed up for the Truss rollercoaster show. They're....

Making Buttstain Grow Again.

stowie

Truss is a bad smell that won't go away. She blames everyone else but herself for the calamity in the market when she was PM.

Where's the fukcing industrial sized bottle of Febreze?

In a strange way, I admire Truss.

She appears to have absolutely no capacity for self-reflection, or any doubt on her abilities or plans. As someone who agonises over my capabilities and decisions, it is almost enviable to be that sure of yourself even when every fact indicates you are totally wrong.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru

She appears to have absolutely no capacity for self-reflection, or any doubt on her abilities or plans. As someone who agonises over my capabilities and decisions, it is almost enviable to be that sure of yourself even when every fact indicates you are totally wrong.

They only allow her a platform to makes the rest of the party look 'good'....

• Laugh
Reactions: C R

ebikeerwidnes

She looks like she's either off her t1ts or doing one of those sobriety test walks 😂

View: https://twitter.com/KevinASchofield/status/1708777532181348600?t=1bWo3zLayA27yWhjYtzmCg&s=19

Normally I try not to criticise politicians for what they wear
especially women becuase they get enough stupid comments on their clothes anyway

but who the Hell told her those shoes looked OK?????

yea Gods - my Mum would have said they were antwacky - and she died over 10 years ago mostly of old age!!!!
(n.b. possibly a local phrase meaning old fashioned and generally the wort of thing old people would wear)

the snail

Look up 'Dunning-Kruger effect' in the dictionary, there's a picture of Truss...

She's clearly insane and in need of an intervention.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F74JAsGM8Go

The part where she says that she was prevented from implementing her policies by 'activists' is peak insanity.

She sidelined the OBR, the BOE and fired the top civil servant at the Treasury so she could implement her policies which, as we all know, smacked the UK economy into a wall, with the IMF stating that if the BOE hadn't waded into the market with around 64 billion quid, the world would've seen another Liehmen Brothers.

Top Bottom