Mandy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
1. Was such a process in place?

2. If yes, to above, did Government (ie us tax payers) stand an evens chance of winning at tribunal?

3. If no to (2), personally, I would rather have dragged the unsavoury bastard through the courts

The question you asked at #184 was general.

The answer was positied on the same basis.

Even with a snake like Mandelson it's almost always easier and cheaper to settle than pay a fortune to contest a claim. Even if an ET claim foundered on all points the cost of following it through would have been several times £75k

Pragmatism in play.
 

CXRAndy

Epic Member
 

TailWindHome

Über Member
Starkey with some more 'ill judged comments'

1000023671.jpg
 

AuroraSaab

Epic Member
I would wake up my host at 11pm rather than wazz in the street, personally. I think Osbourne would prefer that to the smell of pee near his front garden wall.
 

Beebo

Legendary Member
I would wake up my host at 11pm rather than wazz in the street, personally. I think Osbourne would prefer that to the smell of pee near his front garden wall.

But you are a woman.
I suspect virtually every man here has had a cheeky wee against wall at some point. It’s no different to a dog peeing on a wall really. And have you ever seen a police horse let one go?

It’s one rule for police horses and another for ex UK ambassadors.
 

AuroraSaab

Epic Member
But you are a woman.
I suspect virtually every man here has had a cheeky wee against wall at some point. It’s no different to a dog peeing on a wall really. And have you ever seen a police horse let one go?

It’s one rule for police horses and another for ex UK ambassadors.

Well it's a bit different, surely. Still, it seems another fitting chapter in the Mandelson story. The guy just can't catch a break.....
 

Dorset Boy

Über Member
But you are a woman.
I suspect virtually every man here has had a cheeky wee against wall at some point. It’s no different to a dog peeing on a wall really. And have you ever seen a police horse let one go?

It’s one rule for police horses and another for ex UK ambassadors.

You should have seen the elephant that was being taken for a stroll around Perth Zoo when we were there about 17 years ago! Would have filled a supertanker!
 

Beebo

Legendary Member
Starmer is in hot water again over the vetting process.
Someone in the foreign office is going to be in trouble.
 
Top Bottom