NACA Political Jokes Page

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Guru
In which case, I'll have to show you what my sister sent me for Easter (showing what a convent school education does for you).
IMG-20240331-WA0000.jpg

icowden

Legendary Member
To be fair, I absolutely think we should be investigating Angela Rayner. I think we should add her to the queue though ahead of Lord Ashcroft who has avoided at least £110 million in tax, Jacob Rees Mogg, Ben Houchen and many many more Conservative peers and MPs.

Lets go in order of the amount of tax not paid shall we?

Beebo

Veteran
To be fair, I absolutely think we should be investigating Angela Rayner. I think we should add her to the queue though ahead of Lord Ashcroft who has avoided at least £110 million in tax, Jacob Rees Mogg, Ben Houchen and many many more Conservative peers and MPs.

Lets go in order of the amount of tax not paid shall we?

Yep. A tax expert said that IF she owes any tax from years ago it will only be between £3,000-£1,500. And could be nothing at all if she can off set any gains against capital improvements.

It’s a total non story. HMRC doesn’t seem bothered by it.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.

Shouldn’t that be in order of amount of tax evaded?

Selection of the best method to take your pension lump sum or draw down is one of many (legal) ways to avoid some tax, opening an offshore account in your dogs name, for example, is one of many forms of tax evasion.

Top Bottom