Quality Journalism

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

spen666

So many on here and elsewhere quote newspaper articles that support their view point as being "conclusive proof" of their argument.

Some very few times there is quality investigative journalism. However, most times we get items like this wonderful paragraph today. The people referenced are irrelevant, as is the story:
It marked the first time the pair have been captured on camera together for the first time together in public away from the office, .....

AndyRM

Elder Goth

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Because I'm bored, I decided to revisit this thread. That isn't a paragraph, and the only sources I can see when I Google it are linked to the Daily Mail, which is hardly a bastion of quality journalism.

They seem more keen to discuss Angela Rayners' sense of style.

Or am I missing something? A point maybe?

This thread is lacking quality.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
For a variety of reasons, I don’t expect to become an angel at any point, but, are testicles a necessary part of being an angel?, a halo and little wings, do appear essentials.

mudsticks

Squire
For a variety of reasons, I don’t expect to become an angel at any point, but, are testicles a necessary part of being an angel?, a halo and little wings, do appear essentials.
How you gonna get baby cherubs if there are no reproductive organs..??

Although the holy host do all appear to be guys in the stories , so I'm not sure at all about the technicalities of setting up an angelic breeding programme..

It's all very confusing :wacko:

Maybe it's one of those 'moves in mysterious ways' type scenarios :angel:

farfromtheland

Regular AND Goofy
Malcolm Muggeridge to the rescue!

"Out of righteousness and sincerity have come more deception than out of villainy and deliberate deceit. The tabloid press, with many readers, deludes few. Serious newspapers like The Times and The Guardian, with fewer readers, delude many.

from, 'Tread softly for you tread on my jokes'

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
How you gonna get baby cherubs if there are no reproductive organs..??

Although the holy host do all appear to be guys in the stories , so I'm not sure at all about the technicalities of setting up an angelic breeding programme..

It's all very confusing :wacko:

Maybe it's one of those 'moves in mysterious ways' type scenarios :angel:

It is a long time since I attended Sunday School*, but, I thought it had something to with Virgin Births?

* ie, AKA the Sunday afternoon free child minding service.

Top Bottom