Reshuffle updates.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Beebo

Beebo

Veteran
What I have never understood with any government appointments is the shuffling about of appointees, are these people experts at everything ?

When I used to work for a living you had to know the job, and when I left my replacement couldn't be just anybody from another department, its seems all these jobs are interchangeable.
The manager of British Airways can’t fly a plane, the chairman of Man City can’t play football.
You don’t need to know how it all works, just be able to implement a plan with the help of experts.

icowden

Legendary Member
You don’t need to know how it all works, just be able to implement a plan with the help of experts.

And in the case of many politicians you don't need talent or any form of skill other than to be able to grease your way into seniority

Rusty Nails

Country Member
I know!</dead-ringers> :banghead:

She'll be interesting, in the curse sense. A former pro-EU minister who has gone full in with the absurd Global Britain faction.

Like far too many politicians she believes in anything that advances her career and subscribes to the Groucho Marx school of principles.

Top Bottom