Site Moderators

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Has the time come for moderators on the site?
Yes or No

I put forward the following three,
AndyRM, cookiemonster & Fab Foodie.

Its a simple Yes or No question. However if you want to nominate someone else, say so.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
download.jpeg

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Meh. It is what it is. I think a site like this could only be moderated in the style of an absolute dictatorship and the only person who can do that is the owner. As it is they've expressed no wish to do that but have given a set of rules and said that they may pull the plug at any time.

So there we go.

Ian H

Guru
Why don't we make it into a parody social media site where everyone responds tetchily to each other, getting annoyed at imagined or actual slights. Meanwhile one bloke shouts random obscenities and insults from the sidelines whilst insisting that everyone else is being obscene & abusive, and that he's the only sane & sensible voice.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Why don't we make it into a parody social media site where everyone responds tetchily to each other, getting annoyed at imagined or actual slights. Meanwhile one bloke shouts random obscenities and insults from the sidelines whilst insisting that everyone else is being obscene & abusive, and that he's the only sane & sensible voice.

U ok hun? PM me babes.

Last edited:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You’d have to be a bit odd to sign up for something like that, wouldn’t you?

D

Deleted member 28

Or just not bother at all, I made the fatal mistake sometime ago clicking on 'latest post ' on the main forum and came across a thread started by the fatfoodie himself referencing the kneeling down bulls*it football players were doing at the time.

Now normally I've used forums for their intended purpose and never got into the political or mundane every day shyte that people want to talk about but because I like football and go regularly I was interested in another person's opinion.

Little did I know this idiot knew f**k all about football and was just attempting to 'stir the pot' as it were but unfortunately I was introduced to a whole new world of online crusaders crying out for attention.

I now find myself logging on and checking what the latest cry for fame is and end up joining in, I'm ruined!

Top Bottom