FishFright
Well-Known Member
Stuff like this you think really?
View attachment 17309
I'd MAKE them do it , actions should have consequences,
Stuff like this you think really?
View attachment 17309
I'd MAKE them do it , actions should have consequences,
It is nothing more than a publicity stunt. They have no intention of actually leaving, and can't even if they wanted to.
Reference the hoops that the SNP have to go through. If it was that easy...
So, who exactly is the Prince of Piddlington, as it is now principality?
View attachment 17316

Ahem, or Princess...
So, who exactly is the Prince of Piddlington, as it is now principality?
View attachment 17316
I bet Farage would take up the calling, for a modest fee.
It is nothing more than a publicity stunt. They have no intention of actually leaving, and can't even if they wanted to.
Reference the hoops that the SNP have to go through. If it was that easy...
What, Middleton of Piddleton. Are you mad?