Spy in the camp

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
A spy for the Russians, jailed, according to BBC News.

Sounds like another organisation which needs to improve it’s vetting procedures.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
I wonder what would have happened if he had been a Russian spying for the British.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member

I’m guessing it’s this: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-64669885

A spy at Berlin's British embassy, who sold secrets to Russia and was caught in an undercover MI5 sting, has been jailed for 13 years and two months.

David Smith, 58, tried to damage Britain's interests by passing on details of the embassy and its staff for cash payments, a judge found after the spy pleaded guilty.
Sentencing him, Mr Justice Wall said Smith had "put people at maximum risk".

UK police have described Smith's actions as "reckless and dangerous".

They have revealed how the spy was caught in a "remarkable" investigation involving two fake Russian agents working for the British security services.

multitool

Shaman
So they found some low level security guard, but they couldn't find half the Tory party pocketing Russian money, and they couldn't find Johnson attending kgb bunga bunga parties whilst foreign secretary.

So they found some low level security guard, but they couldn't find half the Tory party pocketing Russian money, and they couldn't find Johnson attending kgb bunga bunga parties whilst foreign secretary.
That would be helding to goverment accountable for there actions... think the changes on snow by eastern are bigger.

D

Deleted member 121

I don't know, i think he's the exact type of employee you want. He took pictures of paper clips in drawers, love letters from Boris and pictures of staff names and cars then sent them to Vlad and his FSB stooges. What's he going to do with that they he can't already find out with a pair of binoculars and a flick through a stationary catalogue? Also, they make the sting operation sound like some 007 type shite, when in actual fact it resembles more like a sting to find out which one of your mates stole your last wine gum. They could have used David Smith to feed the FSB a bunch of cack that would take months to decipher and use their valuable resources and even detect genuine Russian agents.

But no... Lets make a headline out of some night watchman, albeit a bit of a dick, in his little gatehouse and ignore the bigger picture.

Reactions: C R
Top Bottom