Unable to reply to threads

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
The past couple of days I have been unable to respond to posts or threads. The box appears to reply and type into, but there is no facility to actually post the reply.

I know that my not being able to reply might be seen as a positive by many members but It is annoying to me.

Any ideas on how to fix it?

P.s. as this post shows I am able to set up new threads, and I have no such issues on the full CC site.

PPS. Thanks @mudsticks, am using a Samsung but will try on a laptop. (Cannot reply directly to your post, but I can edit my own post)

Last edited:

mudsticks

Squire
My reply button and attach file has dissapeared ? Working on the cyclechat forum.Any ideas ?
View attachment 485

Well in the end, we got tired of all your woke lefty backbiting, and anti Tory rhetoric.

So we had a whip round, and bunged Shaun a few quid to shut you up .

Sorry mate, but you had it coming :whistle:

It'll cost you more than that babe 😘 Because I'm worth it....

Don't know what happened there but there back again 😁

You had me at 'babe' :blush:

Had a quick word with the management.

All sorted now :okay:
You have to address me as ' babe' then it all gets fixed..:okay:

The past couple of days I have been unable to respond to posts or threads. The box appears to reply and type into, but there is no facility to actually post the reply.

I know that my not being able to reply might be seen as a positive by many members but It is annoying to me.

P.s. as this post shows I am able to set up new threads, and I have no such issues on the full CC site.

PPS. Thanks @mudsticks, am using a Samsung but will try on a laptop. (Cannot reply directly to your post, but I can edit my own post)
AHA! I have the same issue and have just changed from Apple to Samsung. Damned annoying!

Testing...

Testing

Testing

mudsticks

Squire
Nope....nothing

Talking to yourself again @Adam4868 ??

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.

Have the same problem, when using my (Apple) phone, but, works fine on MacBook Pro.

Somehow I have managed to fix this on my new Samsung phone (prev. phone was apple). In the Samsung Internet App, I have selected Google internet first and then searched for CC. My home page on Samsung Internet seems to be Vodafone. Maybe I can change this default to Google and all will be well?
Who knows.
Come back iPhone, all is forgiven....

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Somehow I have managed to fix this on my new Samsung phone (prev. phone was apple). In the Samsung Internet App, I have selected Google internet first and then searched for CC. My home page on Samsung Internet seems to be Vodafone. Maybe I can change this default to Google and all will be well?
Who knows.
Come back iPhone, all is forgiven....
It is now working on my iPhone. I haven’t (knowingly) changed anything.

D

Deleted member 49

It was intermittent on my phone,non apple.I didn't change anything myself that I'm aware of and only did it here not on the CC site.

Top Bottom