What a Thin Skinned Manchild

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Melon Husk went a bit ape yesterday at the announcement of the Open AI system which will be included in the next OS. I really couldn't give a flying toss about it but Musk's reaction today has been peak toddler temper tantrum.

He deleted all of Apple's content, including tweets from Twitter users, and no-one can sign into Twatter using Apple's ID system. He's also threatened to ban all Apple products, Iphones, Ipads etc from any of his companies.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/06/11/tech/elon-musk-apple-ban-openai/index.html

Why are billionaires such snowflakes?

Apple.jpg

Apple2.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: C R

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I suppose he's ridden out the initial threat of people leaving for other platforms so now he can do what he wants. Admittedly everything he does makes it worse but people's dislike for the man is exceeded by their bloody minded loyalty to the platform.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
My favourite thing about Musk is how he rebranded Twitter to X and used a unicode character for the logo.

the snail

I suppose he's ridden out the initial threat of people leaving for other platforms so now he can do what he wants. Admittedly everything he does makes it worse but people's dislike for the man is exceeded by their bloody minded loyalty to the platform.

Well he's being paid $56billion from tesla, so I don't suppose he's that worried about twitter going down the pan.

Ian H

Guru
There are still good people on there - [random selection of people I follow] Michael Rosen, Keith Flett, Chris Sidwells, Alice Roberts, sundry cycling campaigners, and of course our very own Claud.

Top Bottom