You known you're the parent off the century if...

Which side?

• Team Mathieu

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Team doo banging girls

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
He's an adult male. He shouldn't have been chasing or assaulting kids. He should have addressed it with the parents or the hotel staff.

Having said that, the article I saw had the girls father whining about it being just bit a bit of fun. Who lets their kids wander around hotel corridors ffs? Who lets them have a 'bit of fun' hammering on other guests doors?

OP
OP
dutchguylivingintheuk

dutchguylivingintheuk

Über Member
He's an adult male. He shouldn't have been chasing or assaulting kids. He should have addressed it with the parents or the hotel staff.

Having said that, the article I saw had the girls father whining about it being just bit a bit of fun. Who lets their kids wander around hotel corridors ffs? Who lets them have a 'bit of fun' hammering on other guests doors?
Agreed that he shouldn't be running after them, where the parents where fark knowns, he should have called hotel security and demanded from them to take action.
Maybe the parents would then be facing neglect charges? The where question goes also for hotel security by the way, it wasn't just one time.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Yep, phone reception or go round knocking on doors til you find the parents. I'm not sure what the assault actually entailed. I suppose that will come out later.

matticus

Guru
Yep, phone reception or go round knocking on doors til you find the parents. I'm not sure what the assault actually entailed. I suppose that will come out later.

Option 3) Go back to bed (cos you're racing the 250km World Champs in the morning), and hope they go away.

[ There still seems doubt that actual assault occured, so I'm wait-ing and see-ing on that aspect. ]

Top Bottom