Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Young white male disillusioned with life and supporting Trump. Probably blames everyone else for his failures.
The US appears to be heading for a complete breakup of society if the moderate right wing can’t control their crazy supporters.
He was actually flying all over the place politically, but the last years he was hanging around at trump rallies. in a Where waldo outfit and has been seen at the democrats before that.
the problem once again is that someone in his position was able to buy a gun legally
Does such a thing exist?
nope that's one of their issues it's either democrats or republican, both are more in the extremes then the moderate these days.

Go on, I'll bite. Those of the republicans are there for all to see. What are the extremes of the democrats?
Are you looking at the democrats with pink glasses or what? I mean it's quite clear, Aoc, the whole crt clan etc. and that stupid one that called for a ''guilty verdict'' during the George Floyd trial. Don't remember her name.

Just a small selection

Bazzer

Are you looking at the democrats with pink glasses or what? I mean it's quite clear, Aoc, the whole crt clan etc. and that stupid one that called for a ''guilty verdict'' during the George Floyd trial. Don't remember her name.

Just a small selection
Sadly, it's not.

icowden

Legendary Member
and that stupid one that called for a ''guilty verdict'' during the George Floyd trial. Don't remember her name.
I presume you are misremembering the words of Maxine Waters.
Maxine Waters told protesters to "stay on the streets" if ex-officer Derek Chauvin is acquitted in the case If there is a not-guilty verdict in Mr Chauvin's trial, Ms Waters said, "then we know that we got to not only stay in the street, but we have got to fight for justice". She also said: "We've got to get more confrontational. We've got to make sure that they know that we mean business." Of the curfew, Ms Waters said: "I don't think anything about curfew. Curfew means I want you all to stop talking. I want you to stop meeting. I want you to stop gathering. I don't agree with that."
What was foolish was saying that during the trial when it might have influenced members of the Jury and thus enabled an appeal.
What was deliberately misconstrued is the context. Maxine Waters is a fairly elderly African-American who was referring to confrontation as it was used in the civil rights movement.

It's not that I disagree with you but if you are going to make the point, at least use good examples such as Joe Manchin the Coal millionaire who votes against his own party to satisfy his own venality or Kyrsten SInema who is owned by Big Pharma.

Then you have to balance that with the complete nutcases in the Republican party such as Marjorie Taylor Greene...

Poacher

Regular
Another random shooting of a six year old girl and her parents, while they were enjoying a camping holiday.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-62286929

Poacher

Regular
Congressman Andy Ogles, Republican, was voted for by the good ol' folks in Nashville.
This was his Christmas card.
Only the youngest family member is not holding an assault rifle - is there a handgun hidden in that festive box?

FsSmGGBXgAEADf7?format=png&name=900x900.png

Top Bottom