A win for Mr Depp

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

icowden

Legendary Member
i wouldn't want to see him with my daughter for example(hypothetical), on the other hand, most of his ex-wifes have come up to defend him, so far i know none them has come to the defense of Heard,
Ex partners, but I get your point. It's also worth noting that Amber Heard was arrested for assaulting her girlfriend, although charges were later dropped. She then tried to downplay the incident causing the officer to speak up and confirm that she was arrested for domestic violence which the office witnessed.

A statement was then issued by Heard's publicist in which van Ree said that Heard had been "wrongfully" accused, that the incident had been "misinterpreted and over-sensationalized" and that she recalled "hints of misogynistic attitudes toward us which later appeared to be homophobic when they found out we were domestic partners and not just 'friends'".[120][121] The female officer who conducted the arrest, who is openly lesbian herself, subsequently posted on Facebook to say, "I am so not homophobic or misogynistic! The arrest was made because an assault occurred (I witnessed it)".[122]

She seems to have a history of lying and duplicity - for example smuggling her dogs into Australia and then pretending that it was a mistake because she was tired.

And as you say - it's very puzzling that whilst Depp had many friends willing to testify as to his character, Heard did not.

D

Deleted member 49

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Well you've got another celeb abuser to defend now, of course, so you won't be short of new misogynistic pursuits.

Do you mean Tim Westwood? As someone about 50 years too old to appreciate much of the music on R1 I had to Google him when these accusations surfaced.

Where on earth did he get the accent in the snippets of his shows I heard? Certainly not East Anglia.

Or do you mean Kevin Spacey?

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Do you mean Tim Westwood? As someone about 50 years too old to appreciate much of the music on R1 I had to Google him when these accusations surfaced.

Where on earth did he get the accent in the snippets of his shows I heard? Certainly not East Anglia.

Or do you mean Kevin Spacey?

Marilyn Manson. Depp's bestie. Same playbook.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Marilyn Manson. Depp's bestie. Same playbook.

Ahh, so many celebrity abusers it's hard to keep up with the latest.

icowden

Legendary Member
A short guide to this particular one...
For me, the key difference between the Manson case and the Depp Case is
Evan is not Manson’s only victim. 16 women have all come out with allegations against Manson, 4 have sued him for sexual assault.

It seems odd to me that if Depp is the abusing monster that Heard alleges, she seems to be the only person he ever abused. His ex partners have all supported him and contradicted press reports of abuse.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
For me, the key difference between the Manson case and the Depp Case is

It seems odd to me that if Depp is the abusing monster that Heard alleges, she seems to be the only person he ever abused. His ex partners have all supported him and contradicted press reports of abuse.

:rolleyes:

I'm perfectly willing to accept that he didn't assault people who have said he didn't assault them. Meanwhile, there are acres of evidence of the abuse he perpetrated against Heard. Depp has literally just paid off someone he assaulted on set.

Top Bottom