A win for Mr Depp

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Guru
#BelieveDutchmen

But watch out for their Nether regions.

What a load of bollocks 🙄
Don't type about what you see when you look in the mirror, that's a different topic..
I'm not even buying into your ESL nonsense any more. You're just trolling, or incapable of understanding anything.

I'm not entirely sure which is worse.
Nope, i just want a other side to be seen, might be hard when de other party is crying in the media everyday but it is important. I mean apart from the distracting of concentrating on my person, at least this topic has become a bit more than oversharing of leftish titles and the washingtonpost who beforen even starting their article already have decide on which side their one because WOMEN.
#BelieveDutchmen
#ignorethebutthurtaboutbeingtaggerafterannoyinglyandcowardlyusingvaguedescriptionstosayanythingaboutme but that's bit long more the the topic there's is a # going round with something like #notinmyname or something like that with real abuse victims(mostly women btw) explaining why they don't believe Heard which things they recognize in her etc. Guess it's far from your safe space and all but it isn't just me and believe all women right? Or is it believe al famous caught woman, we have lied on video before?

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Don't type about what you see when you look in the mirror, that's a different topic..

Nope, i just want a other side to be seen, might be hard when de other party is crying in the media everyday but it is important. I mean apart from the distracting of concentrating on my person, at least this topic has become a bit more than oversharing of leftish titles and the washingtonpost who beforen even starting their article already have decide on which side their one because WOMEN.

#ignorethebutthurtaboutbeingtaggerafterannoyinglyandcowardlyusingvaguedescriptionstosayanythingaboutme but that's bit long more the the topic there's is a # going round with something like #notinmyname or something like that with real abuse victims(mostly women btw) explaining why they don't believe Heard which things they recognize in her etc. Guess it's far from your safe space and all but it isn't just me and believe all women right? Or is it believe al famous caught woman, we have lied on video before?

The link @theclaud provided upthread makes a lot more sense than any of what I've managed to decipher from you.

And I'm not concentrating on your person, whatever that might mean, but if you're going to try and make a point at least make it semi understandable.

As I said initially, nobody comes out of this looking good. I'm not sure what trying to make it into some kind of weird contest does, but you do you babes, you do you.

Tanis8472

Regular

fark off you knobend. Hth.

The link @theclaud provided upthread makes a lot more sense than any of what I've managed to decipher from you.
That your opinion, i explained earlier why i think it doesn't.
And I'm not concentrating on your person, whatever that might mean, but if you're going to try and make a point at least make it semi understandable.
If you respond to what you thin is my whole stance in the topic than in respond accordingly, so while you might not have be concentrating on my person other did @mudsticks in an way that she if done by a male in a other thread she would call ''toxic muscularity or something'' so i really don't care if you call it trolling i just say what i want to say

As I said initially, nobody comes out of this looking good. I'm not sure what trying to make it into some kind of weird contest does, but you do you babes, you do you.
Agreed i said something like that earlier, the point i was making is that while Heard is the one caught not one but multiple times either downright lying or taking a very creative walk with the the thing called reality or real life, the main tone of this topic seems to be ''what a monster is Johnny Depp'' all i want to show it the chance that Heard is possibly also not very clean, to say the least.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
I always admire those who can speak and write in a second language. I always thought Dutch was difficult to learn but today I found out it's more straightforward than you might think.

FVbVpq4akAENFTS.jpeg

AndyRM

Elder Goth
That your opinion, i explained earlier why i think it doesn't.

If you respond to what you thin is my whole stance in the topic than in respond accordingly, so while you might not have be concentrating on my person other did @mudsticks in an way that she if done by a male in a other thread she would call ''toxic muscularity or something'' so i really don't care if you call it trolling i just say what i want to say

Agreed i said something like that earlier, the point i was making is that while Heard is the one caught not one but multiple times either downright lying or taking a very creative walk with the the thing called reality or real life, the main tone of this topic seems to be ''what a monster is Johnny Depp'' all i want to show it the chance that Heard is possibly also not very clean, to say the least.

I do understand your stance, I think, which is that Amanda Heard isn't blameless in this. Which I agree with.

Is Depp a monster? I don't think so, personally, but he has a documented history of violence, and settling things outside of court, which obviously he has the right to do, but is still pretty shady.

I do understand your stance, I think, which is that Amanda Heard isn't blameless in this. Which I agree with.
Think she is called Amber Heard but that's just an detail, well yes they are both abusive, and what transpired about Heard not only against Depp, but i think the Heard Depp discussion is quite short lived, as in you can spend hours going to all the details but down the line it's quite simple they where both very abusive to each other, however if you look at it from a wider perspective something more interesting is happening, Some media and or the general ''supporters'' of the ''metoo'' movement are in a strange chokehold to write about this case from an strange angle, which generally come down to ''Heard must be an victim'' and anything other then that seems to be impossible any claim of lies or violence's done by heard must be either downplayed or justified'. If you look at reasonable measurement source of the public opinion in this case you see it's paints a whole different picture. I'm not saying everyone is believing heard is the main ''abuser'' but the picture is at the very least more balanced. which once again indicates how far these media are detached from their readers and secondly shows an big imbalance towards reporting.

Heard said after the court case that is was a big setback for women being victims of domestic violence's, how about men in the same situation? If all the publicized text, threats, general nastiness exposed one thing then it is, women and men can both be equally abusive yet as i showed before quoting research men are much more likely not to be believed, their complaints not to be prosecuted etc. etc. and that was even with cases where the women inflicted serious injury on the men involved.(and yes you can scrutinize the research, but i'm fairly confident that if i search 10 different researches on the same subject the results are going to be generally the same)

There is also a point in this, feminists often blame ''macho culture'' toxic muscularity etc. but that also is a extra burden for men who fell victim to domestic violence's of their female partner. As we also saw in this case with for example quotes from Heard in lines of something like ''who's going to believe you Johnny?'' where as she directly exploits the fact that men are seen as the ''stronger'' and use that as an tool to extort abusive control.

Is Depp a monster? I don't think so, personally,
I don't think so either but the general tone of this topic does seem to claim that, in my view.
but he has a documented history of violence, and settling things outside of court, which obviously he has the right to do, but is still pretty shady.
Jup i wouldn't want to see him with my daughter for example(hypothetical), on the other hand, most of his ex-wifes have come up to defend him, so far i know none them has come to the defense of Heard, which is if he was indeed the serial abusive monster he is painted out to be in some media, is very strange.
Especially since the money argument doesn't go up here as at least two of his ex-es have maybe even more money them him.

However, the picture painted earlier on interviews of Depp being totally wasted trashing things, drugs abuse seem to be correct, it doesn't deny Depp being abusive, it just doesn't confirm either violence against women or any other kind of physical abuse, The suggestion has been made a lot but for example, the claim he pushed Kate Moss if a flight of stairs years ago has been disputed by Kate Moss herself during this process,

Not that i would put my hand in fire to defend Depps's innocence i think there is publicized enough for each to decide their own, my point is as explained abuse the one sided reporting that stings something and makes me want to show the other side. mainly also on the topic of male abuse as i feel this is an very un-reported topic. Which we see here too.

Top Bottom