Angela Rayner was spot on.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
For some reason I find myself humming a Taylor Swift number..

But can we at least try to establish, who is hating on who??.

Is it the MP who is doing some pretty unfunny hating on some pretty desperate people, in pretty desperate circumstances.??

Or is it the people objecting to the hating, who are the ones doing the hating on those people who do find it funny.??

Modern life is sooo confusing right .

D

Deleted member 28

What's not to like is that he's still employed as an MP.

I'd be disciplined, possibly sacked, for posting that.
Exactly, who's the Dickhead?

D

Deleted member 28

If you have to ask ..........
Lost in translation obviously, he's the one posting stuff yet still employed as an MP.

So not so much of a Dickhead after all if he can keep his job but still take the piss.

D

Deleted member 28

Well if it wasn't already clear enough: Fabricant is, along with anyone who saw that and still voted for him.
Christ on a bike!

Can you not read?

It's a rhetorical question, someone's saying how THEY would be sacked for posting the same and I replied.

D

Deleted member 28

Well if it wasn't already clear enough: Fabricant is, along with anyone who saw that and still voted for him.
I give up!

spen666

The way to get voters to vote for those with your views is to insult and abuse the electorate and call the voters thick, stupid, racist, dickheads etc?

Look how many elections and referendums those on the left have won in last 12 years whilst using those tactics

Insulting the people you need to vote is not a tactic that proves very successful

Last edited:

spen666

That certainly seems to have worked for Fabricant.
No, he hasn't

He may have made a poor taste joke, but he hasn't called the electorate dickheads, racists, thick, stupid etc.

I notice you selectively missed out the key part of my quote which was about insulting and abusing THE ELECTORATE

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
No, he hasn't

He may have made a poor taste joke, but he hasn't called the electorate dickheads, racists, thick, stupid etc.

I notice you selectively missed out the key part of my quote which was about insulting and abusing THE ELECTORATE

His tweet was insulting and abusive to those fleeing harm.

But maybe that’s okay because they’re not voters.

Top Bottom