Another runners and riders thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

Yet you're normally more than happy to cheer those that did.

You're right, but wrong really.

Some typical 'Lefty ' type policies I agree with NHS being one but I've always been at odds with what I see as your typical Liberal type person.

A bit 'do goody, tree hugger, Cycling Mikey sort that always seem to think society owes them something.

All this woke PC boll*cks gets on my t*ts as well, you can't say anything nowadays without someone getting upset.

My lad went on a 'Banter' course today at the prison he works at because some of the new recruits are 'misunderstanding' the terminology used towards them by the longer serving officers and are getting offended?

FFS it's a prison full of societies scum and you're getting offended by someone taking the piss, what use are they going to be when backed into a corner by some scrote off his head on spice!

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
Is this satire?
Or are you throwing your hat into the ring for the job of Home Secretary?

Mugshot

Über Member
Pritti of course.

What's your favourite thing she achieved?

FfiWL7wXEBMw_t-.jpg

:laugh:

You're right, but wrong really.

Some typical 'Lefty ' type policies I agree with NHS being one but I've always been at odds with what I see as your typical Liberal type person.

A bit 'do goody, tree hugger, Cycling Mikey sort that always seem to think society owes them something.

All this woke PC boll*cks gets on my t*ts as well, you can't say anything nowadays without someone getting upset.

My lad went on a 'Banter' course today at the prison he works at because some of the new recruits are 'misunderstanding' the terminology used towards them by the longer serving officers and are getting offended?

FFS it's a prison full of societies scum and you're getting offended by someone taking the piss, what use are they going to be when backed into a corner by some scrote off his head on spice!

cool_story.jpg

Top Bottom