BOOM! Gorgeous George Galloway...a thread for all the fedora hatted ones words of wisdom....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
He is a great man. He’s against the WEF and the deep state.

Did your Russian Facebook friends tell you this?

Milzy

Those are the exact reasons why he's a grubby little opportunist

So he only pretends to like Muslims to get votes? I thought he was pro multicultural? If he’s pretending then he is a right snivelling weasel.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
So he only pretends to like Muslims to get votes? I thought he was pro multicultural? If he’s pretending then he is a right snivelling weasel.

sddefault.jpg

multitool

Shaman
Or just watch this...

View: https://youtu.be/ZldKLKQ1joE?si=J3hjU4GyKk8XUS3V

This was 1994.

Three years after Saddam killed 200k Marsh Arabs in Southern Iraq.

And 5 years after the end of the Al Anfal campaign that saw 182k Kurds killed, disappeared, displaced or deported. This included numerous gas attacks, including on the village of Halabja.

Yes, we can all enjoy Galloway running rings round the right-wing media, pointing out the hypocrisy of our government, and humiliating the individuals, but underneath is a very dark man who serves nobody but himself, and is a paid shill of Russia, and a disseminator of divisive ideas.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
WTF is this 'Deep State?'

The paranoid delusions of politicians and conspiracy theorists who believe there are secret background cabals running major countries and organisations. Recently made popular by Donald Trump, but it's been a "thing" for ages.

See also "trans ideology", "cancel culture" and "woke agenda" for more slavering lunacy, which can be justified as existing by amplifying the slightest bit of nonsense to the nth degree.

CXRAndy

Veteran
If you believe in a nation as opposed to world economic idea, then the WEF could be classified as

The World Economic Forum (WEF) is an independent international organization committed to improving the state of the world. As stated in its mission, it, “engages business, political, academic and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.”

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
In keeping with the title of the thread, I don't think we've had Mr G's pronouncement that sex with a sleeping woman doesn't always require consent.

"Woman A met Julian Assange, invited him back to her flat, gave him dinner, went to bed with him, had consensual sex with him, claims that she woke up to him having sex with her again. This is something which can happen, you know. I mean, not everybody needs to be asked prior to each insertion."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...12/aug/20/george-galloway-julian-assange-rape

• Wow
Reactions: C R
D

Deleted member 121

Interesting though that he states "There's at least 15,000 supporters of my point of view in her constituency."

That's not quite the same as "15,000 are going to vote for me".

But that's Galloway for you.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
The paranoid delusions of politicians and conspiracy theorists who believe there are secret background cabals running major countries and organisations. Recently made popular by Donald Trump, but it's been a "thing" for ages.

See also "trans ideology", "cancel culture" and "woke agenda" for more slavering lunacy, which can be justified as existing by amplifying the slightest bit of nonsense to the nth degree.

You ommited shape-shifting-lizards....

Top Bottom