Burnham

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PurplePenguin

Über Member
Isn't that kinda the point? Not being able to get a visa, and needing one for Europe in the first place?

Besides, most of them come back when they see the cost of living in Sydney, and the standard of living in Darwin.

I think more Brits chose to work in Australia, NZ and Canada than in the EU. That said, it's clearly made it harder to do a ski season.
 
OP
OP
briantrumpet

briantrumpet

Timewaster
I think more Brits chose to work in Australia, NZ and Canada than in the EU. That said, it's clearly made it harder to do a ski season.

This is what Gemini says... it was a lot in Canada, NZ & Oz, for sure.

1790792259749.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: C R

Dorset Boy

Über Member
I don't think the under 25s are bothered about Brexit as they know no different. I suspect the 25 to 35 year olds do get exorcised about it.
 
OP
OP
briantrumpet

briantrumpet

Timewaster
I don't think the under 25s are bothered about Brexit as they know no different. I suspect the 25 to 35 year olds do get exorcised about it.

Well... for people who 'aren't bothered', they still seem to have opinions. Maybe knowing that they were born as EU citizens and having had that taken away leaves a mark.

ichehjufujfkrkxtlzgimz4x7tx4pnodvzsgdxxudqt6we2rfi.jpg
 
Last edited:
It's almost like they see a correlation between Brexit and being the first post war generation with worse prospects than the previous one.

Don't worry, they'll grow up to be more gammon.
 
Top Bottom