Contradictory Messages

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Guru
Was this the Bryan Chapman, Ian?

That very one - for the 12th or possibly 13th time. However this time with a difference in that I was out of time towards the end. Ran completely out of steam so that I had to walk a hill. Couple in a van stopped and offered a lift. There's even an amusing story there*.
I slept like the dead last night. Got my baggiest post-ride face on today - Shep will think I'm too old to be a boomer.

*Think of stories about rural folk asking someone from the big city if they know such-and-such. I did that, and they are friends and neighbours in Bristol (one of E's Scottish cousins, now Bristol-based). I have no idea why I asked.

D

Deleted member 28

You used to trickle these tender, sweet nothings into my reddening shell-likes.
Reading you billing and cooing with your new best friend... I feel so alone.:sad:

What you don’t realise is you sad pricks take all this political bollox serious whereas people like me float along in life having a good time not giving a f**k who's in power (as they're as all sh*t as each other) and couldn't really care.

multitool

Shaman
What you don’t realise is you sad pricks take all this political bollox serious whereas people like me float along in life having a good time not giving a f**k who's in power (as they're as all sh*t as each other) and couldn't really care.

You know what? You are so right.

6f2d7b40-749a-11ec-b7bb-a07c64d33bfd.jpeg.jpg

Rusty Nails

Country Member

And some sad pricks even manage to have a good time while taking all this political bollox seriously. The two are not mutually exclusive.

D

Deleted member 28

And some sad pricks even manage to have a good time while taking all this political bollox seriously. The two are not mutually exclusive.

How sad are you that within seconds of me posting you answer, are you some kind of bummer?

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
shep, do us a favour and upload a voice recording somewhere of you saying "I don't give a fuck and couldn't really care"?
Ringtone gold, especially speeded up so you sound like a Brummie Huey, Louie and Dewey.

(see how I'm wooing you back?)

Rusty Nails

Country Member
How sad are you that within seconds of me posting you answer, are you some kind of bummer?

My wife had University Challenge on TV, which bores me, so I was on the forum looking for ridiculous posts to reply to....and right on cue along you came.

Top Bottom