Cruella Braverman...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
I think with people like you anything is fair game, as for Shaun, who gives a f**k?

Live by the sword my friend.

I couldnt give a flying fark what you think shep tbh. You got such a sad life, you trawled through posts on another forum just to find a few pictures of my neighbours house, you farking saddo

jowwy

So you did say it then jobby?

Do you remember when you posted messages from a private chat? I think it was a chat with Andy.

Scumbag.

Thing is we've done it with different aims. :smooch:

I didnt post the actual message thicko.

And isnt that the message were you stated, you wasnt the type of person to share private messages on the open forum....but you just became that person

Salty seadog

I didnt post the actual message thicko.

And isnt that the message were you stated, you wasnt the type of person to share private messages on the open forum....but you just became that person

It was, however that was before you became the poster you are today and I can justify that in this case.

You're a nasty little insecure troll. :okay:

jowwy

It was, however that was before you became the poster you are today and I can justify that in this case.

You're a nasty little insecure troll. :okay:

Says the guy trolling my messages from years ago….you are now that low life, you said that you wasnt. Takes two rumble salty and it looks like you rumble around quite a lot.

D

Deleted member 28

I couldnt give a flying fark what you think shep tbh. You got such a sad life, you trawled through posts on another forum just to find a few pictures of my neighbours house, you farking saddo

The Internet never forgets, you need to remember that.

I'll start on your 'new best friend ' post next if you want me to get really nasty.

You must realise that if you come on being a twat then there's always someone who'll really go to town on you.

jowwy

The Internet never forgets, you need to remember that.

I'll start on your 'new best friend ' post next if you want me to get really nasty.

You must realise that if you come on being a twat then there's always someone who'll really go to town on you.

Ive had better banter from my 2yr old nephew than you shep. Your about as useful as chocolate teapot fella…….

Salty seadog

Says the guy trolling my messages from years ago….you are now that low life, you said that you wasnt. Takes two rumble salty and it looks like you rumble around quite a lot.

Unlike you I am just calmly holding a mirror up for you to look in. I'm quite at peace with the way I post, I did spout off at you a few times in the early days but quickly decided there was nothing to be gained in that. Therefore I now politely point out your appalling behaviour.

You know it's appalling but seem happy to conduct yourself that way, I assume that is how real men behave and if you could justify it I'd be amazed.

jowwy

Unlike you I am just calmly holding a mirror up for you to look in. I'm quite at peace with the way I post, I did spout off at you a few times in the early days but quickly decided there was nothing to be gained in that. Therefore I now politely point out your appalling behaviour.

You know it's appalling but seem happy to conduct yourself that way, I assume that is how real men behave and if you could justify it I'd be amazed.

Politely…..what a farking joke, your as polite as sledgehammer to the face

Salty seadog

Politely…..what a farking joke, your as polite as sledgehammer to the face

I make my points calmly, politely and firmly without the need for aggression. There may be the odd slip but nobody's perfect.

Good night.

D

Deleted member 28

Not been on NACA for a few weeks and this thread is a stark reminder why.

It's the GetDownShep vs JowlyBear vs The World show, to eternity. That's literally all there is. :laugh:

I suppose half a dozen staunch lefties slagging the tories, the Royal family and the Police off constantly only has so much legs.

As for 'get down Shep' I expected a little more from you, that went stale about 1979 when It'd been said a thousand times.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
As this thread has drifted further than when Pangea split up, I'll post my two favourite festive period Tweets:

DQ1GPRhXUAAoA9N.jpeg

Fk3L1NoWIAAcTdm.jpeg

Happy Christmas everybody. And I do mean everybody, no exceptions.

D

Deleted member 28

Ive had better banter from my 2yr old nephew than you shep. Your about as useful as chocolate teapot fella…….

Is that who you get to write your posts for you?

Anyway I've had my festive fun with you 85 so enjoy the rest of the Xmas holidays.

jowwy

Is that who you get to write your posts for you?

Anyway I've had my festive fun with you 85 so enjoy the rest of the Xmas holidays.

Its better than getting my mother to check them luck you do…..ask for an extra biscuit with your bedtime glass of milk tonight.

Top Bottom