Cruella Braverman...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

In this place, which is unmoderated……posting PMs in the other place is a violation of the rules.* Bringing PMs from the other place, into this place is also a violation of the rules,** shaun has been informed.
*Incorrect, you need to read, fully, what's been posted on the subject.

**As you have often pointed out to others, it's nothing from here(NCAP) to make it's way back to CycleChat.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
A thought occurs. Surely any successful attempt to troll a forum into being closed down must be a hollow, even perhaps a Pyhrric victory. Because where does one go to brag about it? I don't think it would give one any real feeling of satisfaction, just a lingering sense of ennui and slight existential confusion, the same as you get from the fifth fiddle of the day.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
fark me, you only need to look at the last three clowns posts, to know how many trolls are active here. But one is under the protection off CC mods……i wonder who that one is.

D

Deleted member 49

A thought occurs. Surely any successful attempt to troll a forum into being closed down must be a hollow, even perhaps a Pyhrric victory. Because where does one go to brag about it? I don't think it would give one any real feeling of satisfaction, just a lingering sense of ennui and slight existential confusion, the same as you get from the fifth fiddle of the day.
Tis the season of goodwill....

View: https://twitter.com/catdancingg/status/1605340876267569152?t=0pSor7EsXtCYtMO-Xyiuag&s=19

jowwy

Its funny how people think im a troll, when for the last 5wks i havent even posted on here….i only came back after reading posts from the same retards, regurgitating the same old shoot, post after post after post

Last edited:

classic33

Its funny how people think im a troll, when for the last 5wks i havent even posted on here….i only came back after reading posts from the same retards, regurgitating the same old shoot, post after post after post
Which five weeks were they, please supply dates to back that particular claim up.

jowwy

The trolls back…..he only posts when im around, i wonder why???

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Done a bit of reading about Suella. Apparently she wants to curb foreign students in the UK.

Despite the Government having set a target to increase the number of foreign students in the UK.

She really doesn't have a clue what she's doing.

Ian H

Guru
Done a bit of reading about Suella. Apparently she wants to curb foreign students in the UK.

Despite the Government having set a target to increase the number of foreign students in the UK.

She really doesn't have a clue what she's doing.

Also making it even more difficult for ex-patriot Brits to bring their foreign national spouses back to the UK. This affects a friend of mine who works in France and doesn't earn enough to meet the threshold.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Also making it even more difficult for ex-patriot Brits to bring their foreign national spouses back to the UK. This affects a friend of mine who works in France and doesn't earn enough to meet the threshold.

The UK's foreign policy has been bonkers for a while.

I still can't quite get my head around the resistance for Scottish independence, but the idea that Brexit was a great idea. So, no to some unions, but yes to another? Stellar logic.

I did enjoy everyone trooping up to Scotland for a bit of campaigning when it looked like we might have actually voted to leave...

Top Bottom