Cummings & goings

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Guru
Has Cummings got any self-awareness?
https://www.theguardian.com/politic...ys-it-is-his-duty-to-get-rid-of-boris-johnson

Dominic Cummings has said it is his “duty to get rid” of Boris Johnson as prime minister, describing it as “sort of like fixing the drains”.

The prime minister’s former chief adviser called his former boss a “complete farkwit” whose only preoccupations were “Big Ben’s bongs” and “looking at maps” to “order the building of things” in his honour.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Has Cummings got any self-awareness?
https://www.theguardian.com/politic...ys-it-is-his-duty-to-get-rid-of-boris-johnson

Dominic Cummings has said it is his “duty to get rid” of Boris Johnson as prime minister, describing it as “sort of like fixing the drains”.

The prime minister’s former chief adviser called his former boss a “complete farkwit” whose only preoccupations were “Big Ben’s bongs” and “looking at maps” to “order the building of things” in his honour.
Lie down with dogs and you get fleas.

Johnson and co. knew what he was like when he was plotting Brexit so I have no problem with him shafting them now out of spite.

Democracy, politics and the UK public have been big losers the last six years.

Shakespeare would have written a great play about this.

D

Deleted member 49

Frankenstein syndrome.....feck him and his fake concern !
Be funny if he got arrested for his bullshit eyesight story aswell as Johnson.They deserve each other.

ebikeerwidnes

Clearing the path for His Master's ascent to the throne. He's always been Michael Gove's creature.
It has been noticeable that Gove has been keeping out of a lot of the stuff going around and just popping up every few days getting busy with 'Levelling up'
and cladding
and other things that make him sound good

I saw him on Andrew Neil show yesterday and he was following the party line but not looking as much of a prat as the others

so I think he his putting together a plan to be in place when Boris finally goes/gets kicked out

Hate to think of Cummings getting back into a position where he has some power - almost as bad as Gove getting into No 10

matticus

Guru
In case anyone missed the original joke (from May 2020, I think) that Ian MAY be paying homage to:

1643805667939.png

Still makes me laugh.

Top Bottom