Debunk the New World Order.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
I'm more interested in this conspiracy of silence.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
to open minded intelligent people
Am I to take it you count yourself in this group, and all those who think it's fantasy bollux are not "awake"..(is this different to "woke")?

Just read it and I have to accept I am a closed-minded thicko and will just have to await my punishment when the NWO takes over.

It is not up to anyone to "debunk the NWO" it is up to all you "open-minded intelligent people" to prove it...... Hint: proof is not just believing and posting crackpot internet sources.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Well it's been 250 years since the concept originated and it hasn't happened yet. I would have thought pre Internet, pre mass communication, pre Nato, pre EU, would have been their best shot, so if it is real they probably missed their chance 1850 - 1945.

Johnno260

Regular
Well it's been 250 years since the concept originated and it hasn't happened yet. I would have thought pre Internet, pre mass communication, pre Nato, pre EU, would have been their best shot, so if it is real they probably missed their chance 1850 - 1945.

It’s not like these doomsayers like to move goalposts either….

New world order and similar is nothing new, the name changes, the names of the persons claimed the be leading it changes but that's about it. it has been called ''illuminati'' ''rothschilds'' etc. these days either Soros or Bezos or Musk, Bill Gates or said to be behind it. The story always goes death on a very simple wrong premise it's often/always claimed that they want to create an ''new world order'' and in either to do that they need to exterminate/cull/kill a large part of the population. The theory always goes unrealistic on this part because every single person accused of that had made their money by selling/offering services etc. that typically reply on those masses as buyers they are supposed to be wanting to get rid off.

While the individual names like ''illumunati'' might stand for a much older conspiracy or hidden movement in the ''new world order'' ploy they are merely used to create an construct similar to an religion or cult, where as the extreme doom mongering scenario's are used to create a certain fear, and the claims to be needing to be awake a certain call to follow and question the authority off anyone doubting the claims.

If you read into it it may sounds as something special, but if you than look a bit closer, after you're really awake after a cup of coffee for example you will see it's morel;y what is it a construct to make you believe in something. And surely there will always be so called ''lobby groups'' like the WEF or COP or DAVOS trying to sway thinks worldwide in a certain direction whether it's about the climate, trying to prevent armies world wide from using very dirty weapons or anything else. it's not the same as above although these kind of groups are often used as evidence for this kind of things. Which is off course not true, it are 2 different things.

the Nwo/wef etc. always puts in a element of force/submission etc. that is something that above lobby groups don't want, because they lobby they try to get an certain outcome, but they don't go all Putin if they don't get their way. Not only because they don;t have that power but also because it kind of beat the purpose of a lobby.

FishFright

New world order and similar is nothing new, the name changes, the names of the persons claimed the be leading it changes but that's about it. it has been called ''illuminati'' ''rothschilds'' etc. these days either Soros or Bezos or Musk, Bill Gates or said to be behind it. The story always goes death on a very simple wrong premise it's often/always claimed that they want to create an ''new world order'' and in either to do that they need to exterminate/cull/kill a large part of the population. The theory always goes unrealistic on this part because every single person accused of that had made their money by selling/offering services etc. that typically reply on those masses as buyers they are supposed to be wanting to get rid off.

While the individual names like ''illumunati'' might stand for a much older conspiracy or hidden movement in the ''new world order'' ploy they are merely used to create an construct similar to an religion or cult, where as the extreme doom mongering scenario's are used to create a certain fear, and the claims to be needing to be awake a certain call to follow and question the authority off anyone doubting the claims.

If you read into it it may sounds as something special, but if you than look a bit closer, after you're really awake after a cup of coffee for example you will see it's morel;y what is it a construct to make you believe in something. And surely there will always be so called ''lobby groups'' like the WEF or COP or DAVOS trying to sway thinks worldwide in a certain direction whether it's about the climate, trying to prevent armies world wide from using very dirty weapons or anything else. it's not the same as above although these kind of groups are often used as evidence for this kind of things. Which is off course not true, it are 2 different things.

the Nwo/wef etc. always puts in a element of force/submission etc. that is something that above lobby groups don't want, because they lobby they try to get an certain outcome, but they don't go all Putin if they don't get their way. Not only because they don;t have that power but also because it kind of beat the purpose of a lobby.

Pick the most successful people , photoshop some horns on them and whoosh we have a conspiracy . Meanwhile the UK government is stripping our rights away while you look the other way.

You fell for Brexit and that was BS so be careful what you believe next.

Pick the most successful people , photoshop some horns on them and whoosh we have a conspiracy . Meanwhile the UK government is stripping our rights away while you look the other way.

You fell for Brexit and that was BS so be careful what you believe next.
Technically i didn't fell for Brexit as i was not allowed to vote, i did vote against the treaty of Lisbon but the dutch goverment said something in the lines off ''yeah we held an referendum, the majority said ''no'' but we didn't explain it right so we agree with it anyway.
I'm still against the EU you talk about the uk stripping away rights but the EU has an mandoratory Covid passport, (at least until 2024 i believe but that's off course going to be extended) Has blocked Russia's RT en that other russian ones. (while i don't agree with them it is sometimes refreshing to see with your own eyes how they look at things or spin things, i don't need to government to block it for me.) And a plethora of other things that restrict europeans rights. and that EU army will come too, Ukraine is a perfect storm to fart that idea up again.

While i agree that Brexit isn't perfect, just as british, dutch and most european politics aren't perfect.
I still stand by my opinion that the EU is worse especially long term.

FishFright

Technically i didn't fell for Brexit as i was not allowed to vote, i did vote against the treaty of Lisbon but the dutch goverment said something in the lines off ''yeah we held an referendum, the majority said ''no'' but we didn't explain it right so we agree with it anyway.
I'm still against the EU you talk about the uk stripping away rights but the EU has an mandoratory Covid passport, (at least until 2024 i believe but that's off course going to be extended) Has blocked Russia's RT en that other russian ones. (while i don't agree with them it is sometimes refreshing to see with your own eyes how they look at things or spin things, i don't need to government to block it for me.) And a plethora of other things that restrict europeans rights. and that EU army will come too, Ukraine is a perfect storm to fart that idea up again.

While i agree that Brexit isn't perfect, just as british, dutch and most european politics aren't perfect.
I still stand by my opinion that the EU is worse especially long term.

Brexit is the worst thing I've seen the UK do to itself in my lifetime.
Please play attention to what rights the UK is actually stripping away ,it makes the EU look like perfection.

Top Bottom