Donald I, emperor of the world.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

briantrumpet

Timewaster
We have the same system in the UK. Just replace slave wages with minimum wage and Bezos with most companies.
Assistance programs or benefits. Tax payers are subsidising on both sides of the pond.

It's in a different league in the US though, I think. That the minimum wage hasn't changed in 18 years shows the grip that employers have on the system: they want to preserve the slave system. Every time something like this crops up, I think of that segment on QI where Stephen Fry explains how black slavery is, in effect, preserved though the privatised prison system. It is jaw-dropping every time I watch it, and convinces me that most of the US is a mirage built around the pursuit of wealth by those lucky enough to be on the right side of the street.


View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHz2Hmq7soo
 

secretsqirrel

spiteful class warrior
The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists are still with us.
 

Pblakeney

Shaman
When people can't see the mirror right in front of them.

Screenshot 2026-08-26 at 23.46.46.png
 

midlandsgrimpeur

Prostrate Member
I mean, f*** me, we all knew this whole mess of corruption to enrich Trump and his pals was going on, When you see it laid out so starkly it is still shocking. The Commerce Secretary's family company owns a stake in a massive crypto company and is allegedly creating policy to benefit it. If that is not a conflict of interest I am not sure what is. Unsurprising to see Farage and his mate Harborne all connected to it too.

https://www.desmog.com/2026/08/20/tether-christopher-harborne-reform-uk-howard-lutnick-nigel-farage/
 

Pross

Guru
Its all about blaming GOP not Donny for everything. As FishFright says. GOP is simply not Trump enough.

In full..
View attachment 16944

So in short the Republicans and Trump haven't been extreme enough for him? I guess he would vote for Musk if he could. Imagine the current regime not being nasty enough for your political ideology.
 

briantrumpet

Timewaster
Hahahahaha. Senile man tells tide not to come in unless it's called the American Sea.

At some point, the vaguely sane people who aren't sending him off to a secure home for dementia sufferers are going to have to explain themselves.

1787855116885.png
 
Top Bottom