Donald I, emperor of the world.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dorset Boy

Über Member
This might be something to jog the opinions of the right in this country, you know the type, love a bit of war and flag waving. If Farage/Lowe don't back Britain on this, it could massively erode their support.

It should jog the opinions of any person that beliefs that Falklanders deserve the right to determine who governs them.

You know, just like for Palestinians.....
 

UglyWithaSidePart

Active Member
It should jog the opinions of any person that beliefs that Falklanders deserve the right to determine who governs them.

You know, just like for Palestinians.....

Of course, been there twice for 4 month tours and understand the will of the locals there. What I was driving at is there are some in this country who support Trump no matter what, they have the faulty Trump gene, we even had one on this forum.
 

briantrumpet

Timewaster
A very senior General came up to me, and he said "Sir, our troops have such tremendous meals thanks to the bigliest and best kitchens the world has ever known, under your own personal direction, that our great, great soldiers, not the losers and suckers who have got killed, have now got extra fingers to allow them to eat the fantastic amounts of food we give them, sir. Thank you, sir!"

1788159429108.png
 

briantrumpet

Timewaster
It is pretty extraordinary that this is being allowed to continue unresolved, given McConnell's constitutional role and the balance of power in the Senate. The conclusion here is not unreasonable, given the lack of any contrary evidence.

1788199148346.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: C R

briantrumpet

Timewaster
Or he might actually already be dead & rotting, I suppose. Someone knows... probably the same medic who has certified that Trump has the body of Jesse Owens and the brain of Obama. (Have I got that right?)
 
  • Like
Reactions: C R
Or he might actually already be dead & rotting, I suppose. Someone knows... probably the same medic who has certified that Trump has the body of Jesse Owens and the brain of Obama. (Have I got that right?)

No. He has the brain of everyone ever, added together, and a body like the world has never seen.
 
  • Laugh
Reactions: C R

AuroraSaab

Epic Member
I suspect that's what's at play – that McConnell's 'heart' is still nominally pumping blood, so he's not yet rotting, but that the brain is in Norwegian Blue territory.

He had to be resuscitated in the ambulance apparently. I think it's very likely he's on life support and it's just a matter of time. The obfuscation doesn't help anyone really and it's quite undignified imo to pretend he's sitting up chatting about politics and looking over paperwork.
 

Beebo

Legendary Member
He has a wife and 3 grown up children.
They will only have his best interests at heart.
They won’t be worrying about some internal party issues.
 
Top Bottom