briantrumpet
Timewaster
Hasn't he got any new tunes? I'm getting a bit bored with him just repeating the greatest (s)hits over and over again.
[/S]
Hasn't he got any new tunes? I'm getting a bit bored with him just repeating the greatest (s)hits over and over again.
View attachment 17353 [/S]
Hasn't he got any new tunes? I'm getting a bit bored with him just repeating the greatest (s)hits over and over again.
View attachment 17353 [/S]
Learn all about economics with Donald...
View attachment 17355
Learn all about economics with Donald...
View attachment 17355
We've had enough of experts, didn't you hear?Yes, quite a challenge though.
He’s banned CNN and Politico from the White House.
Their crime? Printing lies, but Trump has offered no evidence of these lies.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c6e30580jqjpo
So Trump has finally closed on his real estate purchase of Greenland. He has all he wants, except for owning it.
I thought he had already done that sometime ago. Maybe I’m confused with some other well established media outlets.He’s banned CNN and Politico from the White House.
Their crime? Printing lies, but Trump has offered no evidence of these lies.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c6e30580jqjpo
The devil is in the detail. It is unclear at the moment how this ‘deal’ is any different from the agreement signed in the 50s.
It has to go through the Danish parliament next week before being finalised.
I suspect that this is true, but Donnie is not really a details kinda guy. I suspect that the deal going through the Danish Parliament is very different to the one going through Donnie's head. I fear that he will be given an inch, and take a mile.