Donald I, emperor of the world.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cirrus

Well-Known Member
I have a feeling that residents of LA and San Diego would like a word...

View attachment 17601

San Diego naval base is the 2nd biggest in the US apparently, so not exactly “a small price to pay “ !
 

Psamathe

Squire
I have a feeling that residents of LA and San Diego would like a word...

View attachment 17601
San Diego naval base is the 2nd biggest in the US apparently, so not exactly “a small price to pay “ !
But they've virtually run out of interceptors, missiles and ammunition so not a lot of use to a leader set on wiping out an entire country (as his step towards the Nobel Peace Prize) ...
 

Psamathe

Squire
It’s exactly 4 weeks from election day in USA.
95% chance he will lose one house.
60% chance that he will lose both houses.
New poll looking at Trump's approval ratings

Trump approval ratings plummet to new low, polls show​

A new Reuters/Ipsos poll shows Trump’s approval rating at a record-low 32%. That polling included the president losing support among independent voters and Latinos, who had backed him in 2024. The dip could prove dire for the Republican party a month ahead of the midterm elections that will determine control of Congress.
I'm no political strategist but his "Consider it's me on the ballot paper" is likely doing more harm to GOP prospects.
 

laurentian

Active Member
. . . this will be rigged for sure . . .
 

briantrumpet

Timewaster
. . . this will be rigged for sure . . .

I'm pretty sure they'll have a range of stunts they'll try to pull, from legalistic ones (attempting to disenfranchise sectors of voters, e.g. people of colour etc, curtailing mail-in voting etc), to intimidation (ICE at polling stations grabbing people who look like immigrants), to fraudulent stuff with the counting of ballots.
 
Top Bottom