Donald I, emperor of the world.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Legendary Member
He's already got one though so probably won't mind. I doubt even he expects to win every year (and when you add in winning the FIFA version he is already the most winningest person in the history of peace prizes).

“The FIFA Peace Prize – Football Unites the World is an annual award created by FIFA in November 2025 to honor individuals who take extraordinary actions to promote global peace and unity”

Wow. It’s nearly November, I’m getting excited wondering who will be the lucky recipient this year.
Can’t be too long to wait now.
 

Pblakeney

Shaman
“The FIFA Peace Prize – Football Unites the World is an annual award created by FIFA in November 2025 to honor individuals who take extraordinary actions to promote global peace and unity”

Wow. It’s nearly November, I’m getting excited wondering who will be the lucky recipient this year.
Can’t be too long to wait now.

Inaugural and concluding all in one presentation.
 

Beebo

Legendary Member
Death sentence carried out through public execution ...

To me the "beggars belief" only needs the initial "Death sentence" bit. The rest just compounds the madness. I completely fail to understand the mentality around death sentences so adding public execution with Cabinet level politicians relishing the spectacle ... something very very wrong.

Would you put it past them to try for a Pay per view event with adverts and sponsorship.
All proceeds to you know who.
 
Top Bottom