Everyday sexism….

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
I'm worried. I think Shep is stuck in a site office with Mick Hucknall and this is a coded cry for help.

I'd like to put in an official complaint ms Claude.

I now have a Simply Red earworm that I just can't shift..

Thanks a bunch :sad:

All I can say is that I'm very glad I'm working by myself today, or my 'coolness' rating might have sunk to an all time low.
:blink:

Ian H

Guru
Is that a bit like having an opinion?
I dunno, but it's always been grimly amusing to watch.
I suppose women having opinions is bad enough, but it must become intolerable when some men agree with them.

mudsticks

Squire
I suppose women having opinions is bad enough, but it must become intolerable when some men agree with them.

Oh but we all know you're just 'tripping over' yourselves to agree, right .??

Not that you might just 'might happen to agree'.

What do these people, who question the veracity of anyone elses opinions, imagine that you would stand to gain by agreeing, if in fact you didn't agree ..

What are they afraid of losing out on..??

I just don't get it..:blink:

mudsticks

Squire
But not the middle aged blokes straining their guts to appear down-to-earth plain speakers, and "saying it as it is" ?

With a name like 'Rusty Nails' I'd expect your posts to be all gimlet eyed, square jawed, gravel chewing, certainties ..

But just now and then a bit of 'closet liberalism' shows through, the hardened carapace..

You might want to keep an eye on that..:rolleyes:

Rusty Nails

Country Member
With a name like 'Rusty Nails' I'd expect your posts to be all gimlet eyed, square jawed, gravel chewing, certainties ..

But just now and then a bit of 'closet liberalism' shows through, the hardened carapace..

You might want to keep an eye on that..:rolleyes:
Curses! I have been working hard to cultivate an air of authoritarian liberalism.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
From Mick Hucknell?
Even Shep doesn't deserve that sort of treatment.

mudsticks

Squire
Curses! I have been working hard to cultivate an air of authoritarian liberalism.

That's a tricky stance to maintain tbf, you'll be bound to struggle .

Even Shep doesn't deserve that sort of treatment.

Well I don't know.

Sunday just gone, a derailment around Wolverhampton added an extra 3hrs to my journey.

I'm not 100% sure our Shep wasn't involved somehow.. :blink:

Top Bottom