Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Pharaoh
To have one's own comments deliberately misrepresented, or used to erect straw men is also pretty insulting. If it continues, repeatedly, after attention being drawn to it then the person doing it does not deserve any respect whatsoever.

fozy tornip

fozympotent
Are you girls alright for trifle, and pop?

Aurora is using her lies to insult a member of my family.
Nobody has insulted your family. What you are now doing is claiming they are in order to make the discussion of the issues off limits.
I've been polite to everyone else. I am not going to be polite to Aurora because she is a woman, or because of any other characteristic.

Lol. You're routinely rude to people who don't agree with you, including me. No one on here has asked for special treatment during the debate, except you of course.

'Exceptional circumstances' in the context of that ruling is now binding on every court at or below the level of the judge who ruled it.
Lol. No it doesn't. It was a ruling on prisons. If it did it would be a bit odd that since then we've had a change in government policy that makes the transwomen in women's prison policy even stricter. No plethora of law suits demanding access to women's single sex spaces either.
My niece wishes to live her life in peace. As I have detailed way back, before you started stirring this particular pot, her home was subjected to forced entry, vandalism, and a thankfully failed arson attack. She was doxxed by an activist. She can not return there and feel safe.

When I mentioned this, not a word from Aurora. When Posie Parker had tomato juice poured over her by an intersex woman, we heard AS cracking on about male violence against women. PP's aggressor is not male-bodied, she's a woman.

Similarly you can't bring yourself to condemn the violence of transactivist protesters, or the threats to JK Rowling, nor the 'Decapitate Terfs' stuff.

One thing you can rely on, nearly everything AS says contains a lie. Why should anybody be required to respect that? Because she's a woman?

I've never asked you to respect my comments on here. I really don't care if you do or don't. I've suggested you should respect people's right to meet, within the law, without being subject to violence. I don't think you do respect their right to do that.

For what it's worth, I believe very little of what you post on here, whether it's personal anecdotes, essays on flaccid penises, or your wishful thinking on UK law.
..... but she is a little idiot and a lightweight in critical thinking.

I have no need whatsoever to be polite to Aurora given her ongoing insults to my niece, no any need to respect her views - those of a blatant bigot.

Nobody has insulted your niece. You are just resorting to histrionics as you want the thread shut down, like you did with the old ones.

Ah yes. The Martina Navratilova that started by raising legitimate questions about fairness in women's sports but was more recently to be found on Twitter calling for women to boycott Nike because a trans woman Instagram influencer that no one except a small section of the population had heard of dared to promote a Nike sports bra to her fans in a paid promotion.
Dylan Mulvany has millions of followers on Instagram. Dylan calls vagina 'Barbie pouches' and has endorsements worth hundreds of thousands of pound, got to meet Biden at the Whitehouse, and speak at an International Women's Symposium. Dylan performs a characature of femininity and makes a lot of money from it.

You can see Dylan as just a bit of fun, but others find the way he has been lionised and platformed as being insulting to women, and the companies that promote him as, frankly, taking the p*ss. Feel free to buy your Nike sports bras, Maybelline, and Bud Light though. Also sponsored by Tampax, I believe. Yes, the tampon makers.

Apparently this is an insult to "real" women with breasts who might need a sports bra to do sportsing and an insult to sportswomen because she was posing in it as a fashion item and apparently you are only supposed to wear them for actual sportsing!
Batshit crazy.

Why not get an actual sportswoman to promote sportswear aimed at women?

Last edited:
Even Aurora's choice of language exposes bigotry...

View attachment 3747

Noticed it?

It's not bigotry to think you can't change your sex or that transwomen aren't women.

multitool

Pharaoh
It's not bigotry to think you can't change your sex or that transwomen aren't women.

It's bigotry to refer to trans women as "offenders" but cis women as "prisoners".

Screenshot_20230501_111808_Samsung Internet.jpg

You gave away your inner thoughts with that little slip, didn't you :whistle:

And here is the actual "attack". The GC twat running at the TRAs and trying to tear their banner from them...

View: https://twitter.com/Urban_Pictures/status/1652706914726301698?s=20

The police did a great job for once, keeping the transactivists back whilst the meeting went on. I actually agree that the steward should have stayed back as there was no need to react to being shouted at when the police were keeping people safe.
A huge household name like Navratilova, fully sucked into the weirdo GC cult and amplifying their propaganda without doing the tiniest bit of due diligence

Due diligence? I suspect she knows more about sport than any on here. She had a transwoman coach at one point. You can't seriously be saying Navratilova isn't an authoritative voice on the issue.

She could have found a better source for her quote tweet. You once quoted a paedo adjacent cartoonist though so I'm surprised at you pointing it out.

multitool

Pharaoh
The 2 terms are interchangeable. You give yourself away with your postings on here day in day out.

Nope. They are not equivalent terms at all. Which is precisely why you didn't refer to both groups using the same term, even if it wasn't conscious. That is the nature of bigotry.

Your entire shtick is to cast cis women inmates as victims and trans women inmates as predators.

I give myself away as somebody who sees through your shît.

multitool

Pharaoh
Due diligence? I suspect she knows more about sport than any on here. She had a transwoman coach at one point. You can't seriously be saying Navratilova isn't an authoritative voice on the issue.

She isn't commenting on sport here, she is casting a woman who launched herself at TRA protesters and tried to rip away their banner as a "victim" of violence.

Her lack of due diligence is to comment without actually bothering to watch the other footage.

Top Bottom