Guess who's back?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

matticus

Guru
To be fair to him, in less than eight years he's managed to go from worst Prime Minister ever to about fourth or fifth in the rankings which is pretty impressive.

That's the Tory work ethic, right there.

Wobblers

His appointment should be subject to a referendum.

And the referendum results are in!

48% think Cameron's a nobber
52% think he's a chump.

D

Deleted member 121

It seems like a load of fuss with all the wealth of Cameron's experience, just to tell Rishi to "Run! Quick! Get to the chopper!" After the next election....

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
It seems like a load of fuss with all the wealth of Cameron's experience, just to tell Rishi to "Run! Quick! Get to the chopper!" After the next election....

From what I remember of Cameron's experience, there was a disastrous visit to the EU to angle for concessions and special deals before he called his referendum. He went to Europe, came back with zilch, which set the whole disastrous train of Brexitry in motion. That's exactly the kind of experience on the international stage that we could do without.

D

Deleted member 121

From what I remember of Cameron's experience, there was a disastrous visit to the EU to angle for concessions and special deals before he called his referendum. He went to Europe, came back with zilch, which set the whole disastrous train of Brexitry in motion. That's exactly the kind of experience on the international stage that we could do without.

Quite. But by gosh can Cameron run for his choppers when he needs to. World beating I'd say....

D

Deleted member 49

Right that's enough....shower and work calling.
Screenshot_20231114-075205.png

multitool

Shaman
The timings are interesting. Sacked and simultaneously replaced by somebody not even an MP. This must have taken a few days to set up, which means that Sunak was already looking to fire her, and used the far right march as cover.

Top Bottom