Has jobby been kicked out of the building?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

I can't help thinking that he's been removed from the site due to being, well , jobby. It may be unmoderated but it's always being watched.

On another note Pale Rider is back on the main forum I'm pleased to say. Not seen him on here though.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
Did you have to?

Beebo

Veteran
Salty, you've successfully encouraged me to make a return visit.

Mind, most of the topics are desperately dull.

I do think we are in the traditional summer lull.
And there isn’t too much kicking around at the moment. Yes seems to be a slow run in to the election in 18 months.
Even die hard stories are going to find defending the current incumbents tricky.

Salty, you've successfully encouraged me to make a return visit.

Mind, most of the topics are desperately dull.

Welcome back PR.

We've met in several virtual alehouses down the years and I'd count you amongst the folks I think I'd happily meet in real life.

I agree with little that you say but it's said with style!!

Pale Rider

Veteran
Welcome back PR.

We've met in several virtual alehouses down the years and I'd count you amongst the folks I think I'd happily meet in real life.

I agree with little that you say but it's said with style!!

Very kind, although we are both generally on point with the legal system due to our professional lives.

As observed by the OP, I dipped my toe back into the CC world on the other forum.

That really isn't quite what it was in terms of frequency of posting.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Very kind, although we are both generally on point with the legal system due to our professional lives.

LOL

Pale Rider

Veteran
Yes, some things don’t change ;)

Welcome back

Thanks.

By the way, I was sorry to read in another thread how your lad has gone properly off the rails.

Reading your stuff over the years, I'm going to assert he had a decent and steady upbringing.

Just goes to show that in some cases there's nothing parents can do - if son or daughter is going to go bad, they will.

I've seen that a few times in court, although I've wondered more often if the offender might not have turned to crime had they had better role models.

I covered court long enough to see fathers regularly locked up, then their sons when they became old enough to offend.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Thanks.

By the way, I was sorry to read in another thread how your lad has gone properly off the rails.

Reading your stuff over the years, I'm going to assert he had a decent and steady upbringing.

Just goes to show that in some cases there's nothing parents can do - if son or daughter is going to go bad, they will.

I've seen that a few times in court, although I've wondered more often if the offender might not have turned to crime had they had better role models.

I covered court long enough to see fathers regularly locked up, then their sons when they became old enough to offend.

Thank you for the kind words.

I like to think so, all I can say is, I did (and am still doing) my best by him, but, I am not conceited enough to think I know all the answers ;)

Top Bottom