How can you defend that?

Further to the Hastings mob blocking the launching of a LIFEboat. How do you support this action to deter the saving of human life?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ed-hacking-attempt?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Our resident Tory correspondents won’t as they cannot justify that. There’ll be silence from them.

OP
OP
Salty seadog

Salty seadog

Are you serious? Do you honestly believe that all people who stick an X in the same box in a ballot booth think exactly the same, like zombies. That people are so tribal??

No, this comment is aimed at a very small band of brothers.

Welcome to the dark side old bean. It's crap in here.

No one has sardines for a start.

slowmotion

Hello Salty, old bean. I have dabbled here. I did actually think this evening that there was a faint flicker of the Bad Old Times. I got quite excited.
BTW, there's an international shortage of pilchards and I may just be able to help the citizens out....

I had sadine pasta with anchovies yesterday , Wimps hated it :-)

OP
OP
Salty seadog

Salty seadog

Hello Salty, old bean. I have dabbled here. I did actually think this evening that there was a faint flicker of the Bad Old Times. I got quite excited.
BTW, there's an international shortage of pilchards and I may just be able to help the citizens out....

The bad old times are what this forum is for. It is gloves off. It's of little real value. I read more than write. It's really a bit sh1t.

Anyway, pilchards rule boffin.

deptfordmarmoset

My neighbour brought me west Indian style fried red snapper today. I didn't have the heart to tell her that my fridge needs defrosting and my next task was a two day diet of fish. Of well, 2 days, 3 days, what's the difference?

Top Bottom