How long have we got?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
In a typical teacher way, your calling me inarticulate with making points about my spelling and grammar…….its the way politicians get away with abusing people, but making other points in reference to the situation, without directly name calling

Well, don't act inarticulate when slagging off someone who speaks 4 languages. Simples.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Maybe it's already time. The rowing has certainly outweighed the sensible debate for the last few days. There's very little going on here at the moment that would make anyone new want to join or contribute. There are what, 8 or 10 regular posters? What's the purpose of this forum? It's lost it's way this week.

Honestly, the pair of you .....

Agreed.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
I wonder what would happen on the main cc site, if someone called a member or insinuated members were inarticulate nutjobs…….im guessin the post would be deleted and the member recieve a thread ban.

but on here its ok, no one sees it as abuse…..cause thats what you all wanted, un unmoderated naca that can be used to abuse people whi dont vote how you want them too.

I wonder what would happen on the main cc site, if someone called a member or insinuated members were inarticulate nutjobs…….im guessin the post would be deleted and the member recieve a thread ban.

but on here its ok, no one sees it as abuse…..cause thats what you all wanted, un unmoderated naca that can be used to abuse people whi dont vote how you want them too.

Jowwy. Mate. The only source of abuse is from you. No-one else. Just you.

If you can't see that I'm afraid there's nothing anyone can do.

mudsticks

Squire
Disappointing, I thought this was going to be a thread about tackling the long overlooked issue of climate change.. 🤔

Not another opportunity to give an angry, overheated person the chance to vent...

Chunky ginger ice-cream 😻

Nice change from the usual mid ride snack.

PXL_20220717_110130165~2.jpg

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Jowwy. Mate. The only source of abuse is from you. No-one else. Just you.

If you can't see that I'm afraid there's nothing anyone can do.

Just me…..and theres your problem, your blinkered towards one member.

andyrm didnt call a member an f’ing c bomb did he…..
xic toc tictoc didnt call members inarticulate nutjobs did he
did shep not call mudsticks a sex work, members thought he did

and theres many many more pieces of evidence on this forum of this type of abuse…..but you just keep focusing on me. Its like a teacher focusing on the bad student, but not realising the bullying and abuse hes receiving from others

Top Bottom