Is Brenda actually in the coffin?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No, she's sitting here with us enjoying the mournathon on telly, and drinking our gin.

I hope it’s Farage gin.

DAFA500A-9BBC-4233-9470-B2EC9846C50C.jpeg

Twice today I have been told she is not in there.

I think she is.

Can you imagine the coffin taking a tumble and a couple of sacks of spuds fall out. How would that be received that a nation/world had been duped especially the ones queuing up for days to pay respects. (or knock the box over, I don't know why they're there).
She was a 96 year old and not in a country where she is so holy as Fidel Castro was or the North Korean Leader,Hi Ho Ken (the one before Kim)or something. so there's really no reason to pull such a silly trick.
But yes as there is no evidence you could be right, it might be an rotschild/nwo/pfizer/Bill Gates/The Smurffs combined plot to mislead us all. and she might be chilling with the blue creatures for all we known..

But for now i assume she is really in the box, and i can be bothered to find proof for you, maybe do your own research..

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Embalmed? My elder son’s funeral had to be delayed for about a month to allow for some family members to be able to attend. This was the only way he could be kept for so long.

So sorry to read that you lost your son, Oldwheels. It just seems against the natural order of things for a child to go first, no matter their age. I can imagine the endless coverage in the news at the moment could be a bit upsetting in some ways.

OP
OP
Salty seadog

Salty seadog

She was a 96 year old and not in a country where she is so holy as Fidel Castro was or the North Korean Leader,Hi Ho Ken (the one before Kim)or something. so there's really no reason to pull such a silly trick.
But yes as there is no evidence you could be right, it might be an rotschild/nwo/pfizer/Bill Gates/The Smurffs combined plot to mislead us all. and she might be chilling with the blue creatures for all we known..

But for now i assume she is really in the box, and i can be bothered to find proof for you, maybe do your own research..

I'm not asking for proof or others research. I said I believe she is in the box. I don't know what your trying to say.

OP
OP
Salty seadog

Salty seadog

The old twats in the Antarctic with the rest of the reptilians. HTH.

Well, maybe...

I reckon she's in the box.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Hang on, the Schrödinger's cat experiment is based on the probability of radioactive decay. The coffin is reportedly lead lined. They're actually doing it aren't they?

Top Bottom