Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've read various things about it, yes. What's your point? Because both Israel and Palestine use the same tactics, with varying degrees of success.
My point is that from both sides they known / are very much into manipulating what we see, and yet you seem to take evey accusation on Isreal at face value and seem to question the other way round, that is my point i think but should be equally questioned.

Ah, I see now. The context you are using is: “when it suits me”.
i have explained that context multiple times @AndyRM has since claimed he is equally critical of the UN researching the UN whilst also claiming that i'm twisting his worlds when i wonder out loud why he seems to question Israel researching mass graves whilst allegedly possible a party in said mass graves and the Un researching themselves whilst they are accused of employing terrorist who took part in the 7 October massacre. be it via other departments.(or however they call it)

His point is that everyone knows that history started on the 7th of October 2023.
if i need a spokesperson i will contact you, until that please speak for yourself and not for me. thank you for your understanding. I already explained my position regarding your insertion, if you don't understand please ask for clarification if you don't agree that's fine it's a free country.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
My point is that from both sides they known / are very much into manipulating what we see, and yet you seem to take evey accusation on Isreal at face value and seem to question the other way round, that is my point i think but should be equally questioned.

i have explained that context multiple times @AndyRM has since claimed he is equally critical of the UN researching the UN whilst also claiming that i'm twisting his worlds when i wonder out loud why he seems to question Israel researching mass graves whilst allegedly possible a party in said mass graves and the Un researching themselves whilst they are accused of employing terrorist who took part in the 7 October massacre. be it via other departments.(or however they call it)

if i need a spokesperson i will contact you, until that please speak for yourself and not for me. thank you for your understanding. I already explained my position regarding your insertion, if you don't understand please ask for clarification if you don't agree that's fine it's a free country.

Perhaps if you actually read what I've written and you'd not be accused by me and others of twisting things or flat out making stuff up.

albion

Guru
Interesting that the Torygraph is insinuating that the Jewish Chronicle, on paper, now owned by Tory BBC board director Robbie Gibb is actually owned by some unknown far right Israel linked billionaire.

It eeems a slight deviation for its normal news slants.

Reactions: C R
Top Bottom