Labour MPs and sexual misconduct

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
In the wake of the Swansea MP Geraint Davies being suspended, https://news.sky.com/story/labour-m...to-police-for-alleged-sexual-assault-12895013 , it has now been confirmed by Charlotte Nichols that the person she complained about is still very much in the front bench team of the man who promised to clean everything up!

https://news.sky.com/story/labour-m...to-police-for-alleged-sexual-assault-12895013

I wonder if the first thread about the Davies situation, an MP who enjoyed taking Eastern European prostitutes to the terrace of the House of Commons for drinks, would be several days after it happened if he had been a Conservative MP?

And I wonder who the other front bench Labour MP is, the one being complained about?

And your beloved Tories are so angelic.

I do notice that you never post anything about any Tory MP/Cabinet Minister caught with their hands in the till/helping their friends at our expense/pouring raw sh*t into rivers/being racist/generally f*cking the UK over/removing the right to protest or vote/being responsible for a 6 figure death toll and assisting in an almighty cover up.

Strange that.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
And your beloved Tories are so angelic.

I do notice that you never post anything about any Tory MP/Cabinet Minister caught with their hands in the till/helping their friends at our expense/pouring raw sh*t into rivers/being racist/generally f*cking the UK over/removing the right to protest or vote/being responsible for a 6 figure death toll and assisting in an almighty cover up.

Strange that.

It's not strange at all if you consider that most of CtC's output is designed to highlight and counter this forum's very high volume of criticism of Tories and the Tory party.

Whatever your views of CtC, his contribution to the forum has as much impact as a gnat's fart in a hurricane, but it is not strange at all to point out that, just occasionally, people on the left or centre of politics can be arseh*les just like those on the right.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 28

It's not strange at all if you consider that most of CtC's output is designed to highlight and counter this forum's very high volume of criticism of Tories and the Tory party.

Whatever your views of CtC, his contribution to the forum has as much impact as a gnat's fart in a hurricane, but it is not strange at all to point out that, just occasionally, people on the left or centre of politics can be arseh*les just like those on the right.

In all fairness not one comment from anyone on here impacts anything, anywhere but why the double standards? @cookiemonster

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.

Now, there is a PhD thesis subject for someone "is the incidence of arseholeness consistent over Political Persuasion".

Useful information that.

AndyRM

Elder Goth

I think that Labour get a pretty fair share of criticism on this niche of the internet.

Is there a bias against the Conservative party? Probably, and IMO rightly so. They have done incredible damage to the UK over the years, which isn't to say that Labour have been without fault, because they have. But on balance? It's pretty hard to defend the Conservatives.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
I think that Labour get a pretty fair share of criticism on this niche of the internet.

Is there a bias against the Conservative party? Probably, and IMO rightly so. They have done incredible damage to the UK over the years, which isn't to say that Labour have been without fault, because they have. But on balance? It's pretty hard to defend the Conservatives.

At the moment it's pretty much only Multers defending Labour in its current iteration anyway. 'Craig' is just a mahoosive whinger, cos everyone can see straight through his M.O.

Reactions: C R

multitool

Shaman
One of the most active threads on this board has been the slagging off Starmer thread.

I'll stop supporting Labour when it is clear that it has become the hard-right party the headless chickens say it has.

In the meantime, I'll carry on saying that a repeat of Corbynism will reap the rewards of Corbynism (a large rlectoral defeat and a Tory win), the outcome of which will be immeasurably worse than a win by whatever Labour have become, because, no...they are not the Tories.

I'll also repeat that what I see is a strategy akin to 95-97. Detoxification, stated vague positions which are then refined into policies and manifesto commitments.

I agree that Lab will not enjoy a 97 style victory, not least because the next election will not be after 18 years of Tory. It will be almost a whole term less.

Kinnock lost in 92.

Last edited:

multitool

Shaman
Thank feck for that...
Mad how so called Labour voters think this party has changed for the better.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...barking-dagenham-london-knife-crime-evictions

Well it has.

It's electable.

Top Bottom