NACA Political Jokes Page

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

briantrumpet

Timewaster
iPlayer over VPN.

I omitted the word 'legal'. There might be some 'questionable' things I might do, but not paying for a TV licence then finding workarounds to watch things which are being offered via standard (legal) means is not one of them, given that *not paying* is my choice, when I could easily afford to pay, if I wanted to watch TV.

I'll probably buy a DVD at some stage, if it would bear repeated viewings.
 

swee'pea99

Regular
I shall have to find a way to watch those, as Diane Morgan is brilliant.

You won't be disappointed. She excels herself in, for my money, the best/most innovative comedy-and-then-some since Baby Reindeer: uncommonly thought-provoking, genuinely moving and laugh out loud funny. Essence of zeitgeist. Will surely hoover up awards.
 

icowden

Pharaoh
I omitted the word 'legal'. There might be some 'questionable' things I might do, but not paying for a TV licence then finding workarounds to watch things which are being offered via standard (legal) means is not one of them, given that *not paying* is my choice, when I could easily afford to pay, if I wanted to watch TV.
It may turn up on Britbox...
 

icowden

Pharaoh
Such is my ignorance that I'd have to Google that.

iplayer for foreigners!
 

briantrumpet

Timewaster
1790968629240.png
 
Top Bottom